Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow magic spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Hello, I have some ideas for shadow magic spells and I would like to share them.One is what I call the "Shadow Bender" I have 2 different ideas of what it would do.either 1.It would form from spiraling shadows with its hand at it's side as it hovers in midair, then it raises it's hands forward one at a time, each hand right above a wave of shadow, next it claps it's hands together with an outburst of darkness and directs it's hands at whoever it is attacking, sending both of the waves at the enemy.I would do horrible figuring out the damage rate though...
2.It acts sort of like a shadow shield.It forms from the shadows and gropes it's hands randomly at the air catching wisps of shadow and assembling it into a shield shape and it grabs the shield( which was originally shadowy swirls but on touch turns into the shadow shield with whatever the shadow magic symbol is on it) and sort of thrusts the shield at you which becomes one of those shields that circle you that are called wards.The shadow bender looks like one of those weird ghosts dudes that have hoods and glowing eyes and they hover and turn invisible briefly from time to time.But it is what the shadow version would look like.And it has withering hands.
And if they make it an enemy, it would have the few level 95 shadow magic spells and will very rarely use it's own spell.It will also have a few death spells.I will tell you all about any others I come up with.Please post your own SHADOW MAGIC ideas on here and i will post some to!