Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fusion in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
This is from central.

I think for the next story arc K.I should introduce fusion as a new style a battling. Now I know many you are wondering exactly how this real work well first off. Fusion will cost 14 pips and 2 or more people must press the spell at the same time in order to fuse. Fusion will be its on school unless you guys have any other idea's towards what school it should be. When someone fuses there stats add together meaning health, damage, resist, power pips, critical block, critical, pierce, and etc.

Also when fused your deck combines with the other player's decks or persons deck. What ever schools you were you use power pips for both of those schools. Now if you fuse as the same school you obviously don't gain another schools ability to use their power pips. You cannot fuse if with a male and female. Now for the appearance when fused it will always be the same outfit when you fused for both female and male.

The fusion last for 8 rounds and after you both you back to normal and stats and your health will split whatever it had when you were fused.

Please give me feedback on this idea.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
Second part.

I forgot to mention that when your fused both people will be able to choose what to do, like attack shield etc. When 2 people are fused you must choose to same spell to make the move successful, if not then you fizzle. When more than 2 people are fused the spell with the most votes wins or the more people that pick the same spell high chances of it not fizzling. Now this spell won't be op because it takes a lot of team work and skill to accomplish. When separating you also go back to zero pips.

I think with fusion in the game would make things a lot more interesting anyone else agree?