Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange medicine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
ok i am having one heck of a time finding the piles of dirt. Can anyone explain where they are? I have opened map but it does not show anything to help.
Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sirjohn54 on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
ok i am having one heck of a time finding the piles of dirt. Can anyone explain where they are? I have opened map but it does not show anything to help.
Thanks.
In The Ancient Burial Grounds, looking for the corrupted earth mounds of dirt, if you activated the Teleport Stones, use the Yellow Teleport Stone and you will see one of the corrupted earth mounds of dirt in the middle of the road, where the evil pixies are floating around.

This link shows a detailed picture of The Ancient Burial Grounds, with the locations of the Teleport Stones:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/File:(Location)_Ancient_Burial_Grounds_Teleport.png

The Yellow Teleport Stone will put you in the upper right corner of the map, near the Crazed Forest Spirit, and that's where you can find one of the mounds of dirt.

There is also another mound of dirt near Ember Everburn. Again, the mound of dirt is in the middle of the road.

When you do find some mounds of dirt, like someone else mentioned, you can switch realms to get some more, or you can just sit and wait for them to re-spawn.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sirjohn54 on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Thanks.
You may have gotten this quest right after someone already collected them so they did not respawn yet for you. If you go up and to the left from the quest giver you should see them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Strange_Medicine

Mary