Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Immunity against being sucked into battle.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
I really hate being pulled into battle... don't you?
I don't know if this is an old or new idea, (I'm new to this forum) but maybe KI should create an elixir to solve this problem. You know how after you finish a battle you become faded? Afterwards, you're able to walk through monsters for a few seconds with immunity before you become vulnerable again. Perhaps an elixir might help you stay in that state of immunity for 30-60 minutes or so. Also, you can choose which opponents you want to battle during that time. I don't know about you.. but I always cross my fingers when I'm walking the streets of Marleybone (omg lol). Fighting monsters in the midst of a quest takes up a lot of time.. and I don't really have time!! Fleeing also brings me back to base but I'd have to travel all the way to the place where I'm going and collect mana. I'd really appreciate it if I could just move through the monsters in peace! Please tell me if this is a good suggestion or not :) Thanks!
~Nat

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
I agree with this completely. I think this would be a HECK lot better since I get caught a LOT in khrysalis, lol. Also if you are like me and use a pretty much unknown way to move around (I think) by left clicking and holding, then right clicking and holding then afterwards running into a different area, it instantly makes you move forward without you even touching anything. I been caught a lot because of this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
natshadowbane on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
I don't know if this is an old or new idea, (I'm new to this forum) but maybe KI should create an elixir to solve this problem. You know how after you finish a battle you become faded? Afterwards, you're able to walk through monsters for a few seconds with immunity before you become vulnerable again. Perhaps an elixir might help you stay in that state of immunity for 30-60 minutes or so. Also, you can choose which opponents you want to battle during that time. I don't know about you.. but I always cross my fingers when I'm walking the streets of Marleybone (omg lol). Fighting monsters in the midst of a quest takes up a lot of time.. and I don't really have time!! Fleeing also brings me back to base but I'd have to travel all the way to the place where I'm going and collect mana. I'd really appreciate it if I could just move through the monsters in peace! Please tell me if this is a good suggestion or not :) Thanks!
~Nat
This is unnecessary if you take your time and learn. STOP, watch the mobs and how they move. Go when there is a break...there always is. I haven't been pulled into battle in ages, unless I'm in a hurry and don't STOP.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
~Nat
After winning a battle you already become transparent and immune to battles until it wears off after a few seconds.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
~Nat
Elixir of Immunity - Immune from battles (except ones you choose to join) for 30 mins.

Major Elixir of Immunity - The same as above but for 60 mins.

I would definitely use these, because going through MB was tough, I can't imagine doing it on my 5 other wizards!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
good idea

david stormsword