Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sick Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
KI, I have been watching my baby and adult kraken pet. My kraken pet, Madame Boomer XD the baby, seems to be sick. She acts like she will sneeze and then spazzes or something like it is a huge sneeze. Then she wipes her nose and walks toward me. Then she repeats this. Is she sick?

Anyone else can post of their sick pets.

Thank you,
Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 72

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
9635lexi on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
KI, I have been watching my baby and adult kraken pet. My kraken pet, Madame Boomer XD the baby, seems to be sick. She acts like she will sneeze and then spazzes or something like it is a huge sneeze. Then she wipes her nose and walks toward me. Then she repeats this. Is she sick?

Anyone else can post of their sick pets.

Thank you,
Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 72
This has been posted before with many responses...with almost the exact same title.
The kraken is not sick.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I found this funny when I first saw it too!

Although I was pretty sure I found another thread exactly like this but I might be mistaken.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
This happened to my mega Chimara. I put him on the top floor of my royal playhouse with my polar fox. It only happens when he is close to another pet when I have not equipted him though. Weird right? But here is what happened. The chimera walks up to me, jumps, then makes a noise like a cough then its a louder cough then its just walks back to the room. ( I am usually on the stairs to the top floor )

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
It isn't sick its just a little thing the pets do Its like a little game to them. hope this helped