Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mouse pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I wonder how many of you would like to see a mouse pet like the one in khrysilis with the armour so cute and would be great to see it with armour as well how many out there agree

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I think it would be a great pet idea maybe with a spell or great talent!

OliviaSkullHunter
Level 25

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I would! I haven't seen the mouse yet but it would be a good addition to all the different kinds of pets we do have in the spiral. I would get one to add to my collection of pets.

Explorer
May 02, 2012
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
Well, they already have the Flying Squirrel, and it's basically a cute, chubby flying mouse. It has some sort of headgear, too, so it's somewhat armored. It has great potential, too, and it drops from Kravenly the Hunter in Banyan Tower, Tyrian Gorge, Khrysalis (Though I have yet to get one, I really like what I've seen of it)
There you have it, my friend; an awesome armored flying mouse.

-Kaito

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
kaito I have seven of the flying squirrel and yes it is my favourite pet so far but looks nothing like the armoured mice in last wood they look tough and cute and would look great as a pet much like the deer knight from Avalon but with nice big fluffy ears lol

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I sure hope not. Mice! Bleh! I was VERY disappointed seeing this new world was all bugs and mice that were easy to defeat. So I hope no mouse pet, there are a lot of other pet ideas they could do. No mice please.