Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
I am thinking about buying a bundle, and i am a fire wizard. I was on a website that showed all the bundles and stuff but none of them are really what i am looking for. What I am saying here is there should be bundles for certain schools. I also am not saying they should make the ones that have less stuff like the prehistoric bundle (I think that is its name), i mean like something like the hive bundle with house, clothing, wand, etc. So KI, please consider this.

Ethan, level 31 Wizard

"Get ready to feel the burn."

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
My friend bought the bee bundle whitch gives the best HOUSE EVER! it is so cool you can ride dragonflys and everything. There is a pvp arena. It comes with crowns and a bee pet. I think 5000 crowns which could buy you a mount or a house item to make your new house awesome the house is called Amber Estate. It gives clothes that might have good stats not like hades gear or water works but OK? stats. I also think it gives a mount possibly but dont get your hopes up i am not sure? I recommend this one!

LVL 95 Matthew P.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2013
also bundles should tell you if you get pagoda or winterbane, my friend bought a bundle (that should have given him winterbane) and he did not get winterbane.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
Koolaidman647 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
My friend bought the bee bundle whitch gives the best HOUSE EVER! it is so cool you can ride dragonflys and everything. There is a pvp arena. It comes with crowns and a bee pet. I think 5000 crowns which could buy you a mount or a house item to make your new house awesome the house is called Amber Estate. It gives clothes that might have good stats not like hades gear or water works but OK? stats. I also think it gives a mount possibly but dont get your hopes up i am not sure? I recommend this one!

LVL 95 Matthew P.
I have that house! Friend me and you can come over

AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S Reply Koolaidman647

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Ethanismyname1 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I am thinking about buying a bundle, and i am a fire wizard. I was on a website that showed all the bundles and stuff but none of them are really what i am looking for. What I am saying here is there should be bundles for certain schools. I also am not saying they should make the ones that have less stuff like the prehistoric bundle (I think that is its name), i mean like something like the hive bundle with house, clothing, wand, etc. So KI, please consider this.

Ethan, level 31 Wizard

"Get ready to feel the burn."
That's a good idea, here's my thoughts:

Infernal Bundle (fire):

Efreet's Ponytail (hairstyle that gives stats)
Charred Chainmail
Boots of Infernos
Fahrenheit Sword

Steed of Flame

Living Firestorm - Gives 1 Fireblade at baby, Fire Dragon at adult & Rain of Fire at epic.

Infernal Castle & Lava Fountain (daily rewards)

Winter Bundle (ice)

Frost Lord's Helm
Mammoth's Fur
Trogg Travelers
Absolute Zero

Mutant Seal

Penguin Spearman - Gives 1 Elemental Spear at baby, Icespear at adult & Penguin Spear (3 pips, 30%) at epic.

Winter Dragonspyre (like the dragon holding the orb when you look at DS, but white and basically icy), Trogg Spire (DR) & Tapestry to Hrundle Fjord.

I can't think of storm's, but I'll call it the Triton Bundle and let someone else come up with it. Same goes for myth, but I'll call it Gorgon's Bundle.

Life has got about 3 bundles so they've got enough already.

Unliving Bundle (I put a post up in the dorms with this)

Loremaster's Bundle (balance):

Hood of Lore
Cloak of Lore
Boots of Lore
Book of Lore

Solidified Font Carriage

Loremaster - Gives 1 Samoorai at baby, Savage Paw at adult & Loremaster at epic.

Library of Lore, Tapestry to the Antheneum & Sacred Books (DR).

What do you think? And if you think that life does in fact deserve another 1 then post your idea!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Koolaidman647 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:

LVL 95 Matthew P.
Ok I was thinking about buying this one but all the stuff that is my level is life, and I can't buy all the training points that i had back. So that won't help. And Gavin Lifehammer, I know about pagoda and winterbane stuff, but again I am looking for stuff for my class. All pagoda stuff is balance i think and the winterbane is ice, so its not gonna improve my situation. I like the help but i am still pushing the knew bundles stuff. Thanks for the help.

Ethan, Level 31 wizard
Notable quote: "Get ready to feel the burn!"

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
That would be cool to have bundles for each school. That would be 7 new bundles. They would probably have to be non-online bundles because they would run out of space. Would be cool, but I'm not sure that KI will have enough time. Hopefully they will. Oh and for the person who said the Hive Bundle gear gives good stats, eh, its iffy, Hive Bundle gear gives no health sadly, mostly just energy boost which is good for gardening and training pets, but not so good for questing.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
That's a good idea, here's my thoughts:

Infernal Bundle (fire):

Efreet's Ponytail (hairstyle that gives stats)
Charred Chainmail
Boots of Infernos
Fahrenheit Sword

Steed of Flame

Living Firestorm - Gives 1 Fireblade at baby, Fire Dragon at adult & Rain of Fire at epic.

Infernal Castle & Lava Fountain (daily rewards)

Winter Bundle (ice)

Frost Lord's Helm
Mammoth's Fur
Trogg Travelers
Absolute Zero

Mutant Seal

Penguin Spearman - Gives 1 Elemental Spear at baby, Icespear at adult & Penguin Spear (3 pips, 30%) at epic.

Winter Dragonspyre (like the dragon holding the orb when you look at DS, but white and basically icy), Trogg Spire (DR) & Tapestry to Hrundle Fjord.

I can't think of storm's, but I'll call it the Triton Bundle and let someone else come up with it. Same goes for myth, but I'll call it Gorgon's Bundle.

Life has got about 3 bundles so they've got enough already.

Unliving Bundle (I put a post up in the dorms with this)

Loremaster's Bundle (balance):

Hood of Lore
Cloak of Lore
Boots of Lore
Book of Lore

Solidified Font Carriage

Loremaster - Gives 1 Samoorai at baby, Savage Paw at adult & Loremaster at epic.

Library of Lore, Tapestry to the Antheneum & Sacred Books (DR).

What do you think? And if you think that life does in fact deserve another 1 then post your idea!
Dude, these are really good ideas. Nice job! This is sort of what i was hoping would get posted.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
i was wondering why they took the dragons horde pack off cause i am a level 30 and i think the dragon wings made a great mount for fire types and was disappointed that they made it impossible for new players to get it. i think they should ether make the wings available in the mount section or re add the dragons horde pack set

and i have another idea since they made insane blot do moon damage, fire and ice should get some thing like get sun damage and get star damage move
and for darkness damage. for wind damage. for earth damage get a chance to cast any one of the six at random for minor wand/staff/blade attacks but non of these take up your power ups e.g. blade does not get used up by the minor attacks.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Gavin Lifehammer on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
also bundles should tell you if you get pagoda or winterbane, my friend bought a bundle (that should have given him winterbane) and he did not get winterbane.
The winterbane dungeon item is called "Thane's Hall" tell him to place that housing item in a house if he wants to do the winterbane dungeon.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
AntonioFireMender on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I have that house! Friend me and you can come over

AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S Reply Koolaidman647
That house is amazing XD