Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Hi, KI,

It seems odd to me that our pets help us in battle, and we get xp from battle but they don't! I can see how you wouldn't want them to level up too quickly or only by battles with us, but what do you think about maybe giving them at least a teeny bit of xp per battle with us? Even as little as one xp per battle would seem more fair.

Thanks for your consideration--LOVE the game!

Eric Darkforge

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Eric Darkforge on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi, KI,

It seems odd to me that our pets help us in battle, and we get xp from battle but they don't! I can see how you wouldn't want them to level up too quickly or only by battles with us, but what do you think about maybe giving them at least a teeny bit of xp per battle with us? Even as little as one xp per battle would seem more fair.

Eric Darkforge
Another idea to go along with that could be that they get 1xp per may cast they do and 1xp per spell card from them we use. This would be an awesome idea.

Grace DreamRider

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
Eric Darkforge on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi, KI,

Eric Darkforge
I agree! They should also attack on their own.
Wolf Unicornrider

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Grace Dreamrider on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Another idea to go along with that could be that they get 1xp per may cast they do and 1xp per spell card from them we use. This would be an awesome idea.

Grace DreamRider
Maybe a bit more than 1 xp. Maybe 10 xp per 'May cast' and 5 per spell card.