Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem with discarding cards during a fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
For the last few days i have had the problem where, during a fight, when i try to right click a card to discard it, it doesnt work, or if i right click it, more than one discards and i lose cards that i needed. Any idea what is going on?

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Your clicking too fast if you discard more then one card. I don't know about the other problem though, are you left clicking your card by accident?

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 50 theurgist

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I have had something like this happen many times. The "unclickable" condition seems to occur at other locales as well, usually it hits me when I am scrolling through bazaar. None of the menus can be clicked for about ten seconds on average. (It is not my machine being slow, I can still use other programs while this glitch is happening in Wizard101.)

Having it happen in battle is the worst though. Nobody got time for that.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
that happens with me every once in awhile make sure you dont hold down your right click and if you use a labtop mouse pad, your finger could accidentally swivel and delete the cards you wish to keep
hope this helped

90 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Your computer is probably just lagging. Probably something with the network. But just go slowly over the card and right click it. But remember, if you right click it, the card won't come back.
Daniel Shadowblade - Level 65 Conjuror.