Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Proposition] New Furniture Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Hey All

I and some of my wizard friends were thinking about some simple, but fun potential additions to the game. Nothing colossal, just some small items to make it more exotic.

For example, one of my friends thought about a death pack in the crowns shop, death furniture items, couch, chairs, tables, wallpaper, or use all six school designs, a pack for each, that way it would be profitable for wizard and fun for the wizards :)
I'm not artistic so sadly I can't present any kind of prototypes, but its just food for thought.

Also, I was talking with one of my witch friends in Khrysalis, about the weapons they had available in the silent market, and I misunderstood that she was talking about her own staff, but we were facing a Gorilla Spider Witch, and I thought she meant it's awesome staff. Unfortunately I was mistaken, but I was wondering if wizard would be willing to make the item available?
Its a pretty epic weapon XD

Thank you for hearing me out, hope to hear some thoughts soon.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/images/thumb/7/7f/%28Creature%29_Gorilla_Spider_Witch.png/230px-%28Creature%29_Gorilla_Spider_Witch.png

Necromancer Skullshard
(Tenure For Dworgyn!)

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Lord Mage Vystral on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hey All

I and some of my wizard friends were thinking about some simple, but fun potential additions to the game. Nothing colossal, just some small items to make it more exotic.

For example, one of my friends thought about a death pack in the crowns shop, death furniture items, couch, chairs, tables, wallpaper, or use all six school designs, a pack for each, that way it would be profitable for wizard and fun for the wizards :)
I'm not artistic so sadly I can't present any kind of prototypes, but its just food for thought.

Also, I was talking with one of my witch friends in Khrysalis, about the weapons they had available in the silent market, and I misunderstood that she was talking about her own staff, but we were facing a Gorilla Spider Witch, and I thought she meant it's awesome staff. Unfortunately I was mistaken, but I was wondering if wizard would be willing to make the item available?

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/images/thumb/7/7f/%28Creature%29_Gorilla_Spider_Witch.png/230px-%28Creature%29_Gorilla_Spider_Witch.png

Necromancer Skullshard
(Tenure For Dworgyn!)
Yep I have tried this as well, gets boring with the same old same old. I put a thread out bout 4 months ago begging and pleaing my ideas for more hawaiian based themes they could add to it like more plumeria trees, and paintings and such but to no avail I was not heard. And I have a huge response from like players to add more housing stuff to packs and to craft. So good luck and I support your ideas.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Sestiva 101 on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Yep I have tried this as well, gets boring with the same old same old. I put a thread out bout 4 months ago begging and pleaing my ideas for more hawaiian based themes they could add to it like more plumeria trees, and paintings and such but to no avail I was not heard. And I have a huge response from like players to add more housing stuff to packs and to craft. So good luck and I support your ideas.
You do realise that you asked for Hawaiian stuff, and they actually made the Islander's Hoard pack! You were more than heard, you were considered and put into the game.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I agree on both accounts. Pirate101 has class-themed furniture, and I think it fits even better here. After all, what else do we decorate our class houses with? And yes, the staff is cool.

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture

Historian
May 06, 2009
Lord Mage Vystral on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hey All

Necromancer Skullshard
(Tenure For Dworgyn!)
I'm all for more Furniture Packs. I'm waiting on a Wysterian and Wizard City Furniture pack. Oh, the possibilities... Plus School Furniture Packs would go very nicely with our School Houses, so it's almost like a win-win!

I also agree with the getting Gorilla Spider Witch staff, but why stop there? In Pirate101, multiple bosses and mobs will actually drop they're weapons in a size fitting for the players. I really hope they do something like this for Wizard101. Maybe we could get a Ghoul Shovel like the Ghoul's carry, or a Dragon Great Sword like the Dragon Veterans in Dragonspyre carry. It would be really nice to acquire creature items for our own use