Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Windstorm Treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Hello I was wondering if anyone had a windstorm treasure card. I have searched the bazaar for hours and I can't find it. If you are a storm wizard (which I am not) you can get the crafting recipe from the storm tree. I need this treasure card to help my friend get one in a million badge. If anyone has the treasure card please reply. I am willing to give away some rare treasure cards.

also sorry if I posted this twice it got messed up the first time I posted it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
WolfLegendThief77 on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello I was wondering if anyone had a windstorm treasure card. I have searched the bazaar for hours and I can't find it. If you are a storm wizard (which I am not) you can get the crafting recipe from the storm tree. I need this treasure card to help my friend get one in a million badge. If anyone has the treasure card please reply. I am willing to give away some rare treasure cards.

also sorry if I posted this twice it got messed up the first time I posted it.
hi there, wolf~ i would ask around on wizard101central (if you don't have an account, it's free to make one); there's an entire board dedicated to treasure-card trading, and it's in real time (aka you don't have to wait 12+ hours for moderator approval).

good luck!

-von

and the rest.