Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minor Runestone Quest Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I have had a quest in Grizzleheim where I have to use minor runestone one, two, and three. I have gone through several easy battles, yet at the final battle (with Lothin Doombringer) quest helper keeps pointing me to a blank area where they say that the minor runestones should be! I have tried doing this quest multiple times, yet every time I can never find the runestones. Please tell me if there is some catch to using the runestones in this quest. Thanks!

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sball321 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I have had a quest in Grizzleheim where I have to use minor runestone one, two, and three. I have gone through several easy battles, yet at the final battle (with Lothin Doombringer) quest helper keeps pointing me to a blank area where they say that the minor runestones should be! I have tried doing this quest multiple times, yet every time I can never find the runestones. Please tell me if there is some catch to using the runestones in this quest. Thanks!

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer
There is no "catch" to using them. After you defeat Lothin, the runestones appear and it doesn't matter "in what order you use them". I have gone through there several times, and used them in different orders, and they always worked.

Sounds like you might have a bug. You might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and ask them to help you get moving forward in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem.

Hope this helps.