Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Teaching Areas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hello, I am a level 90 wizard, and I was wondering:
what's the point of saying we are going to a school if we don't get any schoolwork?
I feel like it is all about quests in other world. There should be dedicated teaching areas that teach you better ways to duel, you can look up monsters (and it could say fun stuff, too. Like a mirror zombie's favorite food), and it could teach you the history of your school, and other famous wizards. It could be an option that you could go up and "talk" to.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
That would be interesting. Maybe it could also give you hints on strategies to fight bosses.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I agree that would be awesome when i started playing i thought that there would be school work but there wasn't i personally was disappointed by this and it would just be awesome to have, i think that it would be cool to get an occasional quest to maybe even go back to the lower level areas.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Oh cool, school-specific tutorials offered in the towers and classrooms?

I am for this, all it would take is a few dialogue boxes and an imaginative writer, very little coding needed. You're absolutely right, right now Ravenwood is a school in name only.