Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2013
Recently I have completed Marleybone but I usually do all the side quests for the world too so I level up at a fast rate. Merle Ambrose always calls me to his home to introduce me to a new world, and I'm trying to go in order. After I did Marleybone I went to Grizzleheim but then decided to go on track and I went to Mooshu. I was on the main quest for awhile but I lost it. The last I remember was defeating Yochimo in duel. I walked all around to find the quest and U even tried to track it but I couldn't find it! Please someone help me

Administrator
Having trouble finding what quest you need to do next? Looking for something new to do? Now you can simply press a button and find a nearby quest!

Quest Finder is off by default and can be enabled through the Options Panel (press Esc to access your Game
Options).

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 28, 2013
I enabled quest finder and I got all the side quests, but it didn't show me the quest that I needed, the main quest. I know I didn't finish it and I even went around searching for the people who would've given me the quest and they didn't have a quest for me. The world Dragonspyre still isn't open for me although I have a quest in that world. Is there a way I could restart Mooshu in order for me to be back on the main quest? Please help !

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Cirquedalsol on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I enabled quest finder and I got all the side quests, but it didn't show me the quest that I needed, the main quest. I know I didn't finish it and I even went around searching for the people who would've given me the quest and they didn't have a quest for me. The world Dragonspyre still isn't open for me although I have a quest in that world. Is there a way I could restart Mooshu in order for me to be back on the main quest? Please help !
It would help if we knew what your last quest completed was. Or at least what section of the world you were working on.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Cirquedalsol on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Wizard101 Central has quest trees for all the areas of the game. When in doubt it always helps to go there to see what you are missing. Here is the link for Mooshu:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2013
Thanks for the help! The person I had to talk to in order to continue my main quest just had a bunch of side quests first. I found my it.