Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is to hatch two pets so expensive

AuthorMessage
Jan 07, 2011
When ever I hatch with some else's pet it comes out to be around 30,000 and when i hatch two of my pets it comes out to be around 20,000.
Why is it so expensive that we can't even buy it can we not waste a lot of money or gold plz

-Jade goldenrain

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
My usual hatchings come out to about almost 50k but I understand why, The pet talents and skills are very important, better talents/more skill max the more expensive it will be.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jade goldenrain on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
When ever I hatch with some else's pet it comes out to be around 30,000 and when i hatch two of my pets it comes out to be around 20,000.
Why is it so expensive that we can't even buy it can we not waste a lot of money or gold plz

-Jade goldenrain
I've never hatched any pets where it cost less than 35,000...and in fact just hatched two of my own pets the other day at over 37,000 gold. So you're not spending all that much, especially doing two of your own pets.

Cost seems to depend on the pets and their stats... though I'm not really sure.
I also don't see this changing at all.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Same here, when I hatched my sea dragon it was 45,000 gold. It doesn't make since why it is so expensive to hatch a pet. If you don't get the pet you want then you have to go and get more gold to hatch again

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Yeah it stinks

Alexander Dragondreamer Lv 23

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
You will get gold faster as your wizard levels up. Soon 30,000 won't seem like very much. You can garden to get gold and pet snacks, and you can fight bosses and sell the things they drop. Good luck!