Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
Hello, just thought I report a problem that has been going on for a few months now. Ata Karanahn in the Tomb of Beguiler and the boss in Chamber of Souls appear to be in a type of invicibility state. You cannot do any single attacks on them at all. They can't be clicked on upon in other words. The only way to kill them is to do an AoE attack such as Sandstorm, Meteor Strike, etc. I don't know if any other bosses are going through the same type of thing on this world or in any others. I just happened to experience it a couple times on my noob characters. Happy Holidays and have fun.

Administrator
You can also always click on the parchment for that creature that appears at the top of the screen. If you do not have this parchment at the top of the screen that shows their health and other information, you need to turn on your 2d Combat Display in the Options Panel.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
You can also always click on the parchment for that creature that appears at the top of the screen. If you do not have this parchment at the top of the screen that shows their health and other information, you need to turn on your 2d Combat Display in the Options Panel.
While this is an option, it shouldn't have to be done. I complained about this to support well over 6 weeks ago, and they confirmed that it was a glitch. So why hasn't it been fixed?

From what I understand, it's also happening in Avalon.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2014
Yes, This has been happening to me too and I don't understand why KI won't fix this.