Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not too interested

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
So I just got to Zafaria and I am not too impressed. I feel like it has gone down in magic and into villages and forests. I am currently stuck in baobab market (I think that's the name) and all items are over priced. I think there were robes for 100,000 gold. I was a level 60 when I got there because I finished all of celestia before the update. I am a so I don't have as much spells that are strong. I don't like the idea of only getting spells at 58 68 78 88 and 98. it is getting more boring and I don't like morganthe as much as malistare.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The NightCaster on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
So I just got to Zafaria and I am not too impressed. I feel like it has gone down in magic and into villages and forests. I am currently stuck in baobab market (I think that's the name) and all items are over priced. I think there were robes for 100,000 gold. I was a level 60 when I got there because I finished all of celestia before the update. I am a so I don't have as much spells that are strong. I don't like the idea of only getting spells at 58 68 78 88 and 98. it is getting more boring and I don't like morganthe as much as malistare.
Sadly as we quest on though the Spiral we must put more time and thought into how we play and how our wizard is equipped to continue.

On my first wizard when Zafaria first came out I didn't get my Waterworks gear so did it mostly solo with my old level 58 Rapture gear. Almost to the end I learned about the crafted gear in Wintertusk and made the helmet for the extra blade. I did get the Waterworks boots and at the end of Zafaria managed to do a run where I got the Waterworks robe just in time to do Mirror Lake.

Fast forward, I am no longer interested in the disappointment of WW so I craft the Wintertusk gear with my Life wizard for all my other wizards. My level 90 Balance wizard has the crafted helmet and robe still on.

Deck set up - here I made 3 different ones for my Balance - having 4 is probably even better. Regular mob fights, regular boss fights, same school mob fights and lastly Balance boss fights. Now that you can name them it's even more handy.

Lastly a decent pet also helps - I settle for one with at least Spritely.

Mary

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
The XP alone makes doing Waterworks TWICE VERY worth it. I don't see how this can be disputed.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
At first I loved the bright colors and the idea of saving students but now its getting boring with all of the dungeons and boss fights

Brandon Deathbringer