Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am out of quests!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I have finished all the quests possible until my level I am level 58. And you have to be level 60 to get to zafaria I have checked with quest helper in every world I have and I don't have pagoda or winterbane and my friends don't ether and when I got to the commons and say. Does anyone have pagoda or winterbane nobody answers! I have tried every worlds commons area and no answers still!!!! And I finished all my quests in questbook also! My friends don't need help ether! What can I do for XP please other wizards or KI help!!!!!!!!

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I believe there's a new Arrow pointer, and I doubt you would be out of quests as you say, Go back and do side quests, Believe it or not side quests are important. Did you do Winter Tusk? You will not be out of quests at that level, Look for them they are there, If you don't want to do Side Quests its your problem.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
What I would do at this point is backtrack from Avalon (World before Zafaria) and check in every area looking for possible missed quests. I would also try to look at either other forum topics to see if anyone has a similar problem, or check the Wiki on Wizard101 central in the main quests section to see if any quests looked unfamiliar (or one you haven't done yet) and take the steps to get that quest.
Good Luck!
-Erin

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You clearly missed a LOT of quests. Use the quest finder on the higher level worlds and fill them. You have to have skipped pretty much all side quests and spell quests to still be 2 levels under by Zafaria.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Thanks! I never noticed the quest finder in my options panel. Also I never really looked for side quests I only did them when I was in wizard city krokotopia and marleybone. ( Also the world before Zafaria is Celestia not Avalon that's after zafaria no offense though).

Scarlet Rose Level 60 :)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
ErinAshDreamer on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
What I would do at this point is backtrack from Avalon (World before Zafaria) and check in every area looking for possible missed quests. I would also try to look at either other forum topics to see if anyone has a similar problem, or check the Wiki on Wizard101 central in the main quests section to see if any quests looked unfamiliar (or one you haven't done yet) and take the steps to get that quest.
Good Luck!
-Erin
While I do agree in most ways, you are badly misinformed, Avalon is after Zafaria. The worlds go:

Wizard City
Kroktopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khrysalis

There are also worlds gained at certain levels:
Grizzleheim/Wintertusk- Starts at Lvl 5, continues up