Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-20-13

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
For me:

1. Khrysalis!
2. Quest Finder
3. Item Locking
4. Aquila!
5. Castle Tours
6. Furniture Sets
7. New Minions
8. PvP Spectator View
9. Housing "Send Away All" button
10.Unstitching

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Nicholas GoldSmith on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I love the furniture sets. I bought all the furniture sets to decorate my Red Barn Farm and my favorite is the Krokotopia set. It looks like they're made out of gold! I hope you add more furniture sets from MooShu, Dragonspyre, and Khrysalis. Keep it purchasable with gold, though!
What about Wizard City, Marleybone, Grizzleheim and Wysteria?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
von's 2013 hit list:

1) malistaire the undying

(sure, that was technically 2012.... but just knowing he's back has made me a happy little wizard/given me a reason to *want* to continue playing through 2013).

2) hairstyles

i wish we could mix and match hats with them. but we can't... something about eating cake, and all that jazz.

3) azteca nerf

okay, so my storm wizard is still forced to rely on henchmen 50 percent of the time. but at least boss battles are now somewhat bearable (kinda, sorta, not really).

happy holidays to all, and may your season be... magical. :)

-von shadowsong

Survivor
May 18, 2011
Its impossible to choose just "one" thing!! My family loves it all! Unstitching, new hair-do's, new pets, new upgraded minions...just EVERYTHING. The addition of new worlds so we can continue to keep playing & never get bored. It keeps the game exciting to play with new discoveries every time you log on. Thank you sincerely for all the updates, and all the new additions. See you all on the spiral!!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I love all the updates you have made to the game this year.

The two that stand out for me is quest finder and adding a pet that has may cast CLEANSE.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Hero
May 02, 2009
Oh yeah, I also like the new minions, a welcome addition to any fight (minus the same-school enemy fights of course).

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
I think one of my favorite things was the "Ghost Dungeons" that pop up for Halloween in Ravenwood. Any chance of something else like that? I never did do the master dungeon. Bring it back for the year 2014 halloween and I intend to stomp it flat. *grin*

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Overlord54231 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Shadow magic all the way, even though i am not at the correct level to use it, i'm working towards it, the idea of a type of magic that is a true darkness and was forbidden to teach is just amazing.

apart from that being my favorote thing, all updates are great! nothing i would say that needed to be put back at all. overall it has been a brilliant year for wizard101
I'm not leveled up enough for it either. I'll probably get the khysalis package for myself for my bday in a couple months. I was gonna get it for christmas but then ended up buying a boatload of crowns and spending almost all of them on gift card packs for friends, mounts, a new pet or 3, a mastery amulet for my storm wizard and ton of the mega snack pack. Here's hoping KI cuts the price for EVERYTHING by half for 24hrs on christmas day. Greedy? Meeeee? Okay maybe a little..LOL OTOH I blew through 60k crowns in 24hrs and another 30 in the last 2days. [leveling up pets mostly]

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Loremaster
Lock Items
Quest Finder - yeah, I LOVE that add on lol
Gold Cap Increase
Shadow Magic (while Im not able to get it yet, I think it's a great twist on magic)

and I'm sure there are others Im forgetting

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i love the stiching where it combines stats and if they both have the same stat it takes the larger amount of the 2 not combines them oh wait sorry was thinking of some of my favorite posts sorry my favorite has to be housing tours but i hate that i have to go into random to rate a house

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Professor Falmea on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
The time has come, the gobbler said, to talk of many things....

As this is the last Feedback Friday for 2013, it is customary for me to ask you about this past year in the Spiral.

And so, I implore you to answer the following question:

What is your favorite thing we've added to the game in 2013?

Was it the Lost pages event? Hairstyles? Unstitching? Furniture Sets? PvP Spectator Mode? Tournaments? Instruments? Aquila? New Minions? Item Locking? Deck Renaming? Khrysalis? Shadow Magic? Castle Tours? Quest Finder?
If you need a refresher on all these updates and more visit https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes

While you're pondering this question, don't forget to read my latest Producer Letter at https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-december2013 where I wax nostalgic about the past five years, as well as peek a little into the future.

I look forward to your answers, and I'll see you next year. 2014 is going to be a very exciting time in the Spiral, and I can't wait to experience it with you!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Falmea, might I say, I absolutely love your introduction. I thus award you a round of applause!
Personally, I very much enjoy the lock on items now. It has becomes so useful to, not only keeping items away from my pet or the Bazaar, but also helping me sort out what is needed, and what is not.

Happy Holidays to All! (Fun fact: The 24th of December is when German children open their presents.)
I'm sure the KingsIsle Staff all ready knows that, considering their creation of Krampus (who comes on the 6th of December in Germany), which I was absolutely thrilled to learn about!

~Shannon Skybreaker

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
The Hive Bundle and Castle tours.

I was in love when I saw a bee themed bundle and knew it was perfect for my life wizard.

Castle tours seemed interesting and when I decided to visit a few of the top rated ones I was AMAZED how many people were there. It was almost as if it were an extention of the commons XD.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Definitely Aquila, Khrysalis, & the HAIRSTYLES!!
-See Ya In The Spiral!!
Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
What! You want me to choice just 1!!!!
Hairstyles, Un-stitching , Deck Renaming, Item Locking, Castle Tours, New plants!!
I can hardly wait until I can get into this shadow magic.
The game is really opening up.
LOVIN IT!
Rowan Lifegiver 81

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
The amulet of divine influence and the exalted amulets
I also live the shadow magic
i also love the housing tuors

Administrator
Thanks for sharing your favorites from 2013, Wizards! Now that the year has changed over, we'll look forward here shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea