Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I think that kingsisle entertainment should add more teleporting selections, like wizard city should let you teleport to old town or ravenwood. On computers if you strike the end button it teleports you to the main area of the world, like the commons or the oasis. This might not seem like a good idea because you could just buy a mount but I think it could just make the game easier. This post is made by: David Stormhunter lv 50 and Joshua Shadowcloud lv 42. TOOTLES!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
I agree I think more shortcuts is better. Or even adding more x markers would make it easier! Like a x mark for the bazaar and one for where your quest is

~ Emily Ruby song

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Lore slayer on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I think that kingsisle entertainment should add more teleporting selections, like wizard city should let you teleport to old town or ravenwood. On computers if you strike the end button it teleports you to the main area of the world, like the commons or the oasis. This might not seem like a good idea because you could just buy a mount but I think it could just make the game easier. This post is made by: David Stormhunter lv 50 and Joshua Shadowcloud lv 42. TOOTLES!!!!!
I'm confused. How would something not be a good idea because someone could just buy a mount?

Only portals I could see being of any real use (without making us entirely too lazy) would be ones that connect to/from the Garden of Hesperides and The Haunted Cave. After all, once you've completed the Haunted Cave, shouldn't you have easy access to it? With GoH, I think by the time we get access to that, we have already earned the right to get there quickly instead of having to travel there each time.

As for a portal to Olde Town or Ravenwood... Seriously? Ravenwood is connected directly to the Wizard City Commons, are we really getting so lazy that we can't walk 20 feet to go through the tunnel? Going through the Shopping District to get to Olde Town isn't really all that bad neither. Would be different the Shopping District was the same distance as going from Golem Court to the very end of Unicorn Way.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
puppyparty on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
I agree I think more shortcuts is better. Or even adding more x markers would make it easier! Like a x mark for the bazaar and one for where your quest is

~ Emily Ruby song
I would much rather have the current marker location option changed so that once you set the marker, it stays set unless you unset it or set a new one. So let's say that I set a marker near Halfang's cave. Even after returning to that marker, have the marker remain there without me having to set it again. At the very least, allow me to use it multiple times (say three times) before it disappears.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
A good idea would be that you can just type in somewhere that you want to go and teleport there so you don't have to walk all the way there.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
puppyparty on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:

~ Emily Ruby song
I think that you should have 3 X marks, and when you click the Teleport To button, it shows 3 locations (if you haven't used them all it will say 'Free Slot') and you click the one you want to go to.