Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Monsters in the Arena!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
So I got an idea, that you could battle monsters in the PvP arena. you can choose how many enemies you want to battle, who the enemy is, and if you would like to solo this or battle with friends, or other players. It can give you gold and drops, and maybe XP. If you are defeated, you will not spawn in The Commons, but you will spawn in the arena with full health and mana. If you flee, you will still be spawned in the arena with full health and mana. This is just an idea, and I doubt it will get added, because you can just battle the monsters where they normally roam. If you have any thoughts or ideas, post reply.

~ Hunter LifeLeaf

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
This sounds like a "Sandbox" kind of idea. I like it. I think this could be kind of cool as a practice PvP option. I would definitely use an option where I could select the level of the monster I want to face, how many of them I want to face, and I could use my PvP gear and not have to worry about the -100% mana.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
This seems like a very good idea for the person that wants to train, but doesn't want to have to go to all these different places. But I have a few suggestions, like you get more options as you level up, you can fight bosses once you have beaten them outside the arena, and have there be a minimum level requirement.