Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange visual issues

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
We have recently been helping others and have repeated the Malestaire instance 4 times and all those times the speech part of that instance when it's Malestaire, Sylvia and Drake etc. are there, we don't see them at all, the camera view is over the ledge. At the very end when you are done battling we do finally see Drake for his speech ending the instance and opening the portal.

When our pets use may cast spells, mainly spritely, the video of it is above their heads while they are casting, it does pan out to show the sprite correctly.

2 of our menu chats, that we help pretty regular, have taken to scooting around on their butts and often get stuck like that for quite some time even though battles. The higher level one does not have a mount so he scoots along the ground in Zafaria creating quite the laugh.

We use 2 fairly new computers with updated well known video cards so am not sure why all this is going on. It has happened since the last large update and new 1/2 world release.

Mary

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Northlite,

Once again, I have to say it ALWAYS a pleasure to read your posts. You are very active on these message boards, and help other posters at every possible opportunity. You have helped me with game questions/concerns on several occasions.

After reading your latest post, I chuckled a bit due to your descriptions of scooting around, but I also share in your frustration of when "we" don't get our eye candy fix while playing games to temporarily escape RL (Real Life) drama.

I am sorry I don't know the answer to your specific graphics situation, but I hope you receive an entire list of solutions soon .

I remembered you mentioning in a previous post that you frequent the Scarecrow Realm, while I tend to favor the Lincoln Realm for its low population. For the record, I wandered around Scarecrow in an attempt find you for a few days but was unsuccessful . I hope our paths cross in-game, and you would consider adding me to your circle of in-game friends. If not, I am content with knowing there are people like you who continually exemplify the qualities of a decent "gamer."

Your message board buddy,

Gabriel Lvl 79 and climbing

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
mmoluvr on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Northlite,

Once again, I have to say it ALWAYS a pleasure to read your posts. You are very active on these message boards, and help other posters at every possible opportunity. You have helped me with game questions/concerns on several occasions.

After reading your latest post, I chuckled a bit due to your descriptions of scooting around, but I also share in your frustration of when "we" don't get our eye candy fix while playing games to temporarily escape RL (Real Life) drama.

I am sorry I don't know the answer to your specific graphics situation, but I hope you receive an entire list of solutions soon .

I remembered you mentioning in a previous post that you frequent the Scarecrow Realm, while I tend to favor the Lincoln Realm for its low population. For the record, I wandered around Scarecrow in an attempt find you for a few days but was unsuccessful . I hope our paths cross in-game, and you would consider adding me to your circle of in-game friends. If not, I am content with knowing there are people like you who continually exemplify the qualities of a decent "gamer."

Well said and I echo your sentiments totally.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
mmoluvr on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Northlite,

Hear, hear!