Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is the world's getting to hard or easy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
i have been hearing that a bunch of people have been complaining that the worlds are getting o hard is that true

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
logan raven slinge... on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
i have been hearing that a bunch of people have been complaining that the worlds are getting o hard is that true
for death no
for balance no

thats the old too i took through it 98% solo i had a few people join me on some fights but all done alone. You get OP Stats for the first part of the world with the deer guys that give you a boost. hades solo is harder than ghost dog is solo hehe.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
The worlds get a little harder as you go up, but we get stronger too, so it is fine.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
logan raven slinge... on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
It depends on your fight strategy and stats....for me Khy was in between...some boss fights were easy even though i didnt solo them...but others especially cheat bosses were hard and a good challenge. A lot of people said Khy was too easy but not everyone has good all around stats....but overall I say street battles not hard except Ice as usual they are always a pain. Bosses are not so hard but cheat bosses are a big pain

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I'm finding Khrysalis to be about the same difficulty level as Zafaria (relative to my gear and xp). So far it's way easier than Azteca, which I had trouble with, at least against the cheating bosses. I've never had a problem with the street fights in any of the worlds. I capped out at level 95 just after I started the Last Wood storyline, so I reckon I'm about halfway through. It's all good, I love the world and got some sweet drops. ValdusHawkflame

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Personally i think Khrysalis Part One was easy, but who knows what Part Two will be like.

Liam WIndBlade- level 95

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Not even close to a challenge for . The fun is disappearing quickly as my pet (if it had an attack) could probably handle the mobs in Khrysalis including the fire ones. I just don't think they should have lowered the questing difficulty to the point the game is so easy you can not even try and still win. Obviously if you try with some of the new Aquila awful gear that has no resist you probably will be defeated. It is really that simple.