Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hive Bundle question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Is the bundle at every game stop in the USA? I am asking because I heard that the new bundle is not in the west coast yet.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I also called all the game stops near my home and they dont have it at all.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I am from the UK, I play the US servers because I started playing in Beta and the EU servers were not yet available. Now however i find it impossible to get ANY of the bundles unless they are listed on the wizard101 website!! My mouth gaped with awe when i saw the hive bundle and i immediately wanted it, but surprise surprise I can't get it in England. Could someone please give me an idea as to where i can buy this in UK or somewhere i can just purchase the code through another site. Thank you. Hopefully an admin will be able to answer my questions!

Administrator
This is clearly explained on our Prepaid Cards Page.

Why USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Mexico only?
Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the these countries. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Professor, can you clarify? If I have a friend in England, can I buy the bundle card here in the US for a gift and either postal mail it or email the code to them? Thank you!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Does that also answer my question? When will the west coast get the bundle?

Administrator
Fiona WildFlame on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Professor, can you clarify? If I have a friend in England, can I buy the bundle card here in the US for a gift and either postal mail it or email the code to them? Thank you!
While you can only purchase the cards in the US right now, you can redeem the code from anywhere in the world as long as it is redeemed on the North American website for use on the North American servers (https://www.wizard101.com) and not one of the European versions of the game (wizard101.co.uk for example)

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
If you cannot find a card in a specific retailer, please contact InComm which is the company that distributes our cards. They can be reached at http://www.incomm.com/contact-us/

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I called the place and they don't know anything about when the hive bundle will be in the west coast. To be honest, they weren't very helpful. All I wanted I know when they are suppose to be coming?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
This is clearly explained on our Prepaid Cards Page.

Why USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Mexico only?
Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the these countries. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries.
Thank you Professor Greyrose for your speedy (if not a little exasperated) answer. I will have to wait and hopefully the release in Australia will be soon and I will have to ask my mum to purchase it and send me the code. Shame about the bundles not being accessible to people playing in England. Could you also answer me on last thing. I can get Wizard101 prepaid cards here and as you have already stated that you don't distribute here, is this a different company, and if so does that mean any card purchased here wouldn't work on the US servers only EU servers. Thanks again

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
Administrator
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
As Mrs. Greyrose has said
The Hive "pack" known as the Hive Bundle is avaible at Gamestops in U.S. locations.

If your's doesnt have it, ask them if they got any wizard101 card shipment recently. (Mine forgot to put them on the shelf and I was just checking if they had any even though I didn't have the cash at the time)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I don't know if this the right place to put this. It kind of bothers me that the game stop where I live doesn't have the hive bundle. Is there some why other than eBay and Amazon, I can get the hive bundle from? I live in California by the way.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2013
How do I add my teasure cards to my starter spell deck? I paid 25 bucks and got new cards but cant add them to my spell deck

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
LUKEY1783 on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
How do I add my teasure cards to my starter spell deck? I paid 25 bucks and got new cards but cant add them to my spell deck
The cards you got are attached to the equipment
also the Hive Bundle is 39$ not 25$ (unless you meant a different bundle but same thing for those)

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
It really frustrates me about these great bundles available only at store locations. The Targets, Walmarts, Walgreens, and GameStops where I live never have these bundles available. I've searched for the Winterbane bundle for a few months alone at the designated locations (first as a gift for a friend and then myself) with no success. I've asked Gamestops around here about this new bundle and have gotten vague responses basically telling me to check back in a week or two.

I wish KingsIsle would reconsider doing these types of location only sales. I would think they are losing out since the product is so hard to get. I would buy off of ebay except the cards are about double the original sales price PLUS a lot of complaints about used cards being sold.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2014