Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think your minion is saying?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
During a battle for the star spell quest..I summoned my minion to help with the Boss. Sometimes when my minion is casting spells I imagine her doing a evil but feminine laugh (Malduit minion). Especially when she casts deer knight...I imagine her saying smart remarks and when she casts the last spell to defeat a monster what she is saying.or even when she gets defeated something like "I'll Be Backk to Defeat You"..just something i thought about. lol So for the wizards that have their minions what do you think your minion would say during a battle when casting spells and defeating monsters

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I suspect they are saying just what you would say as they are a representation of your darker or different side. I always think of minions as a bit of myself divided out to help me out. It gets complicated, I know but the intensity depends on my supply of chocolate or caffeine.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
I suspect they are saying just what you would say as they are a representation of your darker or different side. I always think of minions as a bit of myself divided out to help me out. It gets complicated, I know but the intensity depends on my supply of chocolate or caffeine.
you sir must be like me hype me up on choclate the game becomes reality

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Hmm... I wonder if my deck spells are chanting me to do this and telling me they won't fizzle.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
For me it's either maniacal laughter... or the minion is imitating dr. doom. Always one of the 2...

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
wait, they always mess up my plan by doing sprite on the minion (storm), and doing locust swarm on my perfect trap and giving me three pips when i have full pips, or pill in the power pip to be slots with baby pips. (helpful mander) Well, it is better then nothing.