Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
I think we need better dorms for new wizards! They joined so they deserve to have a nice house. I say, give all new joining students a house the size of maybe the cottage house you can buy in the shopping district? At least try to maybe because starting out with a house that's like, 2 square ft. Xd. And start them with a cooler bed that matches their school! And make the house colors match their school too. That would rock if its possible! Thanks someone please reply to this topic!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Rachel Fairywhispe... on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I think we need better dorms for new wizards! They joined so they deserve to have a nice house. I say, give all new joining students a house the size of maybe the cottage house you can buy in the shopping district? At least try to maybe because starting out with a house that's like, 2 square ft. Xd. And start them with a cooler bed that matches their school! And make the house colors match their school too. That would rock if its possible! Thanks someone please reply to this topic!
I don't think we need to go THAT far. Maybe give members bigger dorms; say, twice the size of the current dorm. Anything above that is just too much when houses can be purchased with gold. I'm not saying members NEED a bigger dorm, I'm just saying that IF they get a bigger one, that's my $.02 USD

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, the dorm is supposed to be, well, a dorm. A small little housing place to live in temporarily. That's why you buy houses, so you can have a nice and bigger place to store your furniture. If you are a level 15 or higher, see Simeon in front of the Boy's Dorm. He'll give you a quest to see the turtle in the shopping district (Buxley?) who sells houses. Look for more turtles in each world to find new houses!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rachel Fairywhispe... on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I am perfectly happy with our FREE dorm rooms. Have you been to college/private school? Dorms are not big. At all.