Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Hard!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
I need to get the Avenging Fossil spell, but the guys are too hard! Really? Make it easier.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
General Jack Squat on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
I need to get the Avenging Fossil spell, but the guys are too hard! Really? Make it easier.
There is a current update in test that may make this fight easier but I am not sure it will include spell fights.

This may offer a little help.

http://www.duelist101.com/videos/dueling-vids/wizard101-avenging-fossil/

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Well i dont think they will. They think that if everything in your life can without a challenge the world would be 100% less exciting.So,Moderators,Shut down this topic.

Historian
May 06, 2009
General Jack Squat on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Azteca (and Avalon) is/are being made easier as of the Khrysalis update going on right now. When Khrysalis hits the Live Realm, you should notice a decrease in Health and Pip start. As another Death Wizard, I remember the challenges presented before me to get the Crypt Dust. My suggestion is focus on the Minions first. Primarily use Dr. Von's Monster as your only attacking spell. Power Dr. Von's Monster with comination of Death Blade, Dark Pact, Fient, Curse, and Death Trap toward one minion (include Death Prism if they are Death. It's been awhile since I fought them). This should ensure a one hit kill on the Mob and give you health which should help cover any damage you took while powering up. Any Sun or Star spells that boost damage and Spirit Blade and Traps that you have will also help out. I would also suggest using Fortify, or Shields for Defenses against the creatures to lower any damage to you. Hope this helps!

Check here for the Update that stats creatues of Avalon and Azteca are being made easier: https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm Go to Miscellaneous Updates, then look for 'Characters':

-Creatures wandering the worlds of Avalon and Azteca have weakened from all their travels and defeats, and now should present less of a challenge

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
There are guides on Wizard101 Central and Duelist101 that can give you advice on what gear to use, how to set up your deck, etc.

You could also wait for the next update where (as well as the major stuff; new world, etc) normal creatures in Avalon and Azteca are easier. (Tested it out myself; the annoying Grim Calaca's health has been reduced from 6,050 to 4,900 (not exact amount) just for an example).

Hope this helps! :)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Now you know how i felt with forest lord.

They are going to challenge you, its part of the game.

Just keep trying, i know you can do it!

Angela Gem
Level 72
Life School