Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

really want sprite pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
ive been farming alicane swiftarrow like 100 times! im just trying to get the sprite pet he drops but it never works! can anyone give me advice?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Lots of pets can cast spritely. Look at this link for a list of them:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely

Then either buy a pet, or find a friend with a spritely pet who is willing to hatch with you. Also, when looking at these pets, pay attention to pedigree -- higher pedigree pets tend to be more helpful.

If you like, I could set up a time to hatch one of my pets with you, as I have several that are spritely. Let me know your school too, and I could see which of my wizards has a pet that would be most helpful. There is no guarantee when you hatch you will get what you want -- but it is usually the best way to get helpful pets.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
FinnAgainWindrider on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
Lots of pets can cast spritely. Look at this link for a list of them:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely

Then either buy a pet, or find a friend with a spritely pet who is willing to hatch with you. Also, when looking at these pets, pay attention to pedigree -- higher pedigree pets tend to be more helpful.

If you like, I could set up a time to hatch one of my pets with you, as I have several that are spritely. Let me know your school too, and I could see which of my wizards has a pet that would be most helpful. There is no guarantee when you hatch you will get what you want -- but it is usually the best way to get helpful pets.
That is very nice of you to offer FinnAgain. I don't think the OP means a pet with spritely, but rather the Sprite pet. It is dropped by Swiftarrow, but it is a rare drop, so it might take many fights to get one. Here's wishing you good luck basketballchamp8!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Dakota Death on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
That is very nice of you to offer FinnAgain. I don't think the OP means a pet with spritely, but rather the Sprite pet. It is dropped by Swiftarrow, but it is a rare drop, so it might take many fights to get one. Here's wishing you good luck basketballchamp8!
Lol! I guess I learn something new every day! Thanks for clearing me up on that.

Good luck with Swiftarrow, then, basketballchamp8!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
so is anyone gonna help me or are you all gonna say good luck

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Sorry to break you the news, but if you are farming a boss for drops, there is nothing else anyone can do, except say "good luck." Farming for drops is purely a game of chance, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, and the results are purely random. Nothing anyone else can say or do will change that fact. If it is a pet that people can hatch, that is different. But a dropped pet is purely a random reward. So, once again, "Good Luck!"

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
The Sprite pet is being sold in KR on test, so you may be able to buy one when the update comes to live.