Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience and spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Is it just me,or is it the fact that we all wish that spells can take forever to get especially the higher levels.I just got the earthquake spell and I already want the orthrus.I'm a level 42 myth wizard and i LOVE the orthrus spell.Tell me which spell you are wanting badly.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Mythwizard967 on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Is it just me,or is it the fact that we all wish that spells can take forever to get especially the higher levels.I just got the earthquake spell and I already want the orthrus.I'm a level 42 myth wizard and i LOVE the orthrus spell.Tell me which spell you are wanting badly.
Well, my prometheans already have their spells; my archmage diviner only has one left to get (Storm Owl), so I'll go with the rest:

Life (63): I remember how badly I wanted Tavia to get her Forest Lord.
Myth (40). Patrick wants his Earthquake (so he can troll people with it) and Basilisk.
Ice (40): I've seen what my friends do with Frost Giant... and Tara wants hers, too.
Fire (23): Angela uses Efreet TC in the arena all the time, but I can't wait for her to actually get it.

I never went through this with my Balance or Death wizards, probably because they were my first 2 and I didn't know what to expect. But I couldn't wait for Sestiva to get her Healing Current spell... it made life as a Storm wizard so much easier!

-v.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
I really want to get Forest Lord, the only Life AoE spell (it's also the next attack spell that I can get), but I'm only a level 47, and have 11 levels to go, I think. I am pretty sure Dragonspyre has lots of XP to offer, but I can't seem to get past Mavra Flamewing, and she's SO early on in the storyline!

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i wanted the efreet spell since i was about level 50 it took my about 11 levels to get it. so that was from level 58 to about 69.