Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need to go to collusus boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
i am in how can i unlock collosus boulevard which mission i have to do i am in lvl16

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You will need to either buy area with crowns or purchase a membership.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sltnahmed on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
i am in how can i unlock collosus boulevard which mission i have to do i am in lvl16
After you finish the Main Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley, then you go speak to Merle Ambrose and he will give you the quest "Colossal Trouble", which open Colossus Blvd. for you.

This link gives details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble

You can click on highlighted items on that link for more info (like "prequests").

Your level doesn't matter. You must finish the main quests in the three streets I mentioned above.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
From here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Private_O%27Doyle

Description:
Private O'Doyle is the guard to Colossus Boulevard. Upon clearing up the mishaps on the Three Streets connecting to Olde Town, Merle Ambrose sends Wizards to this guard for an explanation on the raging issue in the streets. After he explains the devastating situation to them, he leads Wizards to his niece, Mindy Pixiecrown, to find a solution to the problems on this street.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You have to complete all the streets in Wizard City; at that time you will see Merle Ambrose who will give you access to Colossus. You need access to gain the last Smith anyway if you are doing Prospector Zeke's quest.
*and yes, you have to purchase the area or have a membership

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Getting to collusus boulevard is easy just complete quests and you will get there
Michal darkeyes level 18 and

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Once you've completed all of the streets in wizard city, you talk to the headmaster. There will be a guard in front of colossus boulevard and you will give him the note (I kind of forget what you give him) and he will open the doors. But you have to be a member before you go in. The colossus boulevard quest will always remain in your quests, until it's done.