Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Way too much mana!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I haven't been low on mana (exept after fleeing) since level 3 or something. I think that wizards should receive about a quarter of the mana we get right now. Even in dungeons I never run out. I'm just wondering if other people have had the same experience.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingarlo on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I haven't been low on mana (exept after fleeing) since level 3 or something. I think that wizards should receive about a quarter of the mana we get right now. Even in dungeons I never run out. I'm just wondering if other people have had the same experience.
There's no such thing as too much mana or health.
No, I have never run out of mana in 3 years of game play, but that doesn't mean anything needs to be nerfed.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
it all depends on the gear you use.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
kingarlo on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Let's not fix what isn't broken.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Having more mana can come in handy in PVP. I've been in quite a few matches where my opponent had 120 mana (his base amount), and lost because they ran out of it. Also, most people like or need a lot of mana, so why change that?

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 80
Christina Goldenheart Level 79

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Depends on what gear, if you are like me and focus on health you could have about 100 mana.. it runs out fast from high level spells

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I agree with Chrissy th'blesser, lets not fix what is not broken. It is never too much mana or health. Be glad you have never run out!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Rebecca Bright on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
Having more mana can come in handy in PVP. I've been in quite a few matches where my opponent had 120 mana (his base amount), and lost because they ran out of it. Also, most people like or need a lot of mana, so why change that?

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 80
Christina Goldenheart Level 79
no sorry pvp spells dont use mana thats why pvp gear minuses 100% mana so you can only use it in pvp your opponet must have ran out of cards