Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

True Silver Armour

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
Hey guys, i'm possibly looking into getting a gift card or asking a relative for one. I'm curious about the true silver armour that's given with one of the cards. Does this armour auto tier to your current level then stay at that level, or will it keep auto tiering when you level up? Just curious to know cause I don't want myself or my relative to waste money if the armour stays at one level when I can get higher level armour later. Please let me know, thanks guys!!

Blaze D

Lv 49

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
when you buy a pack, you get the choice of what level you want your gear to be. then it stays at that level forever. You can pick the level you are at, and use the gear right away, or you can set it at a higher level and then wait until you grow into it. It helps to look at the Wizard101 central site, and to see the stats of the gear across all levels, and then you can pick the kinds of stats you want in your gear, and buy that gear.

here is the link:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Majestic_Bundle_Gift_Card

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
You chose what level you want to redeem it at and unfortunately it stays at that level.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
depends. You will receive it in the gift box (I think). Then, if you redeem it, it will stay at that level. If you redeem it at level 90, it will be a level 90 one. Depends when you redeem, what your level is.

aditha12 Cole Dunerunner