Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Edition Wand?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Sven Stonebreaker, the Wands Shopkeeper in Wizard City Shopping District is supposed to have a special edition wand that can be bought for gold....is there a glitch that is keeping it from showing up there? Several friends and I went into the shop and could not find anything that was different or a special edition. Thanks!

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
I am also interested in hearing a reply on this. I remember a few years back thinking the same thing, I just never made an issue of it.

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I think they are referring to the lollipop wand it was a drop last year and was available in the nightmare pack. Since it is Wizard City it is leveled accordingly. I still have my lollipop wands from last year and rarely ever use them because I got several, more powerful wands in the other worlds.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
FionaRavenhunter on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Sven Stonebreaker, the Wands Shopkeeper in Wizard City Shopping District is supposed to have a special edition wand that can be bought for gold....is there a glitch that is keeping it from showing up there? Several friends and I went into the shop and could not find anything that was different or a special edition. Thanks!
I have never heard such a thing. Where did you find out about this?

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
FionaRavenhunter on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Sven does have the special wand. Have you noticed the wand "Lollipop Wand" says No Auction above the wand type attack? No Auction items are generally rare items and are worthy of keeping, id check again and grab it. I think it was 500 gold.

Kane Deathbringer Level 90

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dominooooo on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I have never heard such a thing. Where did you find out about this?
When they first posted about the Halloween quests and things, Sven was mentioned saying that he had a special edition wand that can be bought for gold. I just looked at that page again, and any mention of Sven is gone.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/Halloween