Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why were you polymorphs no auctioned?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
I have a crafting quest, and it requires me to have 5 polymorph Treant TC's.
The crafting quest is in Celestia, I have to make a Seal of the Seven Seas.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Vecrow on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I have a crafting quest, and it requires me to have 5 polymorph Treant TC's.
The crafting quest is in Celestia, I have to make a Seal of the Seven Seas.
Does the Archivist sell these? I think that is where I bought them last time I made the Seal.

Mary StarGem

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You can buy then from archivist in district of the stars.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
I really wish we could at least be able to trade these poly-morphs because my level 90 ice character has 2 pages of them and I don't use them on that account.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
noodles77 on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I really wish we could at least be able to trade these poly-morphs because my level 90 ice character has 2 pages of them and I don't use them on that account.
I'm not sure if any vendors outside the Bazaar will but TCs, but if you need to free up TC space, right-clicking a TC allows you to destroy it (you'll get a prompt "Are you sure you want to destroy the _______ Treasure Card?")

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
People were using it in low level pvp. I am not sure it is fair for an 800 health to face a polymorphed 2500 health.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yeah KI seems to have gone overboard with polymorphs, first PVP fiasco and no use in PVP, no auction, no trade, etc. At this point beyond a crafting reagent they don't really have a use IMO. I never see anyone use in battle except for those to whom they are new. And the few friends that I had that trained polymorph quickly reset their training points. They caused a good deal of excitement when released but with the debacle that followed and heavy handed restrictions they are now useless and worthless since they can't be sold at all and must be used or destroyed to get rid of them.