Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Rank 8 TC spells?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I was looking on Central and I didn't see anything, but is it possible to craft your school's Rank 8 and higher spells as Treasure Cards, and if so, if anyone can tell me where I can buy the recipes it would be greatly appreciated.

Historian
May 06, 2009
RaiTaebeck on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
I was looking on Central and I didn't see anything, but is it possible to craft your school's Rank 8 and higher spells as Treasure Cards, and if so, if anyone can tell me where I can buy the recipes it would be greatly appreciated.
Currently, Rank 8, 9, and 10 spells can only be dropped from various bosses. I think they should be available for a crafting recipe and can only be crafted by corresponding schools (only a Fire wizard should be able to craft a Rain of Fire TC etc.). I'm not sure why they are not up for crafting as of now.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I would love this! KI, consider it :) Great idea. (Or post..? aha)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I'm rather surprised that none of the rank 8,9, or 10 spells can't be crafted after so long, I was under the impression that it would continue in the same vein as prior that it would be school specific. Haven't heard from KI on this that I can recall.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Well that is a bit disappointing, I mean if you need to TC in order to make gear you should be able to make the TC (and/or it should have a high drop rate).