Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suri's new and old ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Ok been playing for a long while now and i have some more ideas and
i will post some of my old ideas that got a lot of positive feedback here as well
so they are not forgotten.

this idea is a bit radical but bare with me.

1. a way to customize your minion's deck. Say a trainer that can teach minions
new spells. It would be nice if my rank 7 fire minion new how to heal like my old
rank 1 minion did lol.

2. more professions besides just crafting. I say make potion making one. I know
you have potions in the crown shop and this would impact the sales on them but
what if you amped up the crown shop potions and let players craft weaker versions
of them as well as the regular health/mana potions?

3. I would personally like to see more TC in game. I would like to have the creature
versions of fire shark, firezilla, magma man & the fire colossus. I know other schools
besides fire might have a few realistic creature spells they would like to see turned
into available TC.

4. I have said this one a few times and i will say it again. the crafted/loremaster spells
need attention. certian schools get 2 or even 3 while some only get 1. I would like to see
more spells added to that list.

5. same topic but on a different note. I think the crafted/loremaster spells should be
available to all characters on a persons account. I have seen way to many players
bummed out that they have 10 spells and not one of them is a usable spell for either
their primary or secondary schools. If they where unlocked for all characters on their
account they would not be as upset about getting handsome famori or catalan on their
myth/balance wizard or their fire/life wizard because they would be able to make
a ice/storm wizard or maybe they already have one either way that character and future
ones would have them.

6. fix pvp thats all i have to say about that.