Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dying the crown gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I was wondering why it wasn't possible to change the color of the gear you get from crown packs? It's not like it would damage the income of King isle entertainment and it would make me feel better about the gear I randomly get. Please hear this suggestion, and allow people to change the color of their paid clothes!

Sincerely, Joy aka Jasmine Ice Wizard

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
brown eyed princes... on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering why it wasn't possible to change the color of the gear you get from crown packs? It's not like it would damage the income of King isle entertainment and it would make me feel better about the gear I randomly get. Please hear this suggestion, and allow people to change the color of their paid clothes!

A lot of gear cannot be dyed, just stitch 'em.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
brown eyed princes... on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:

Yes, sadly you can not die a lot of stuff that you get at the crown shop. I got frustrated about that too. Some things you can though which is good right! There are some ways that you can change the color of instead of dying the stuff from the shop, you can go to the person right in the commons who looks like an old granny. When you teleport to the commons go straight and you'll see Zeke standing by her with a cart. If you talk to her and press stitch you can color that then. I know some stuff though won't work at all so if you want to have all your clothes matching, just color your other clothes the same color that the part of clothing that won't change color that color. I hope this helped.

Sincerely, Marissa WillowHunter; Fire wizard and level 33 fire.