Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila's dropping Amulet of Divine Influence

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I am a level 90 Ice Wizard, and I am having trouble getting the Amulet "Amulet of Divine Influence". Like I did the dungeon with Hades for the past 3 weeks and I still am having trouble getting it. What does it take to get it? I did basically everything you can think of and I still haven't got it yet. For instance, blading up storm to the point where they can kill Hade and Zeus or me blading myself up so badly that I can destroy Hades with my Lord of Winter. But, I never get the Amulet. I always get pet snacks, senators gear, Poseidon gear, Zeus Gear, Hades Gear, Unseen Gear, some Regents. But, I have never saw anything with a Amulet. So, I am asking can you guys higher the percentage of the Amulet. So, we can at least have a better chance of getting it? A lot of folks are trying to get it too but, most of them don't get it neither. It's frustrating at times. I make that dungeon look easy now after how many times I been through it. lol

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
thomas148v on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 90 Ice Wizard, and I am having trouble getting the Amulet "Amulet of Divine Influence". Like I did the dungeon with Hades for the past 3 weeks and I still am having trouble getting it. What does it take to get it? I did basically everything you can think of and I still haven't got it yet. For instance, blading up storm to the point where they can kill Hade and Zeus or me blading myself up so badly that I can destroy Hades with my Lord of Winter. But, I never get the Amulet. I always get pet snacks, senators gear, Poseidon gear, Zeus Gear, Hades Gear, Unseen Gear, some Regents. But, I have never saw anything with a Amulet. So, I am asking can you guys higher the percentage of the Amulet. So, we can at least have a better chance of getting it? A lot of folks are trying to get it too but, most of them don't get it neither. It's frustrating at times. I make that dungeon look easy now after how many times I been through it. lol
Not trying to be rude, but what part of "Rare drops" and "Best amulet in the game" do you not understand? If its the best amulet in the game, this drop will be very, very rare. Not everyone should have it, that just takes the popularity down, and making people not want it. I don't think you should not get frustrated over a computer game though....

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I think that it is based on the time you run in the dungeon. For example, it takes some people three months to get all the Waterworks gear but it only took me a day. I believed this happened because I cleared the dungeon one time in one hour (and i got the robe) and the other time i cleared it in two hours (and i got the shoes) (I am not sure about the hat). I believe that it could be similar to Hades' dungeon.

88 James Titanfountain

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
True, I will continue to keep doing the dungeon till I get it. I want that Amulet lol so, I'm not going to stop myself from getting it. I'm not getting mad, just a bit frustrated but, I have a lot of fun with it. That's where it matters the most. Just like trying to find Agave Nectar. Took me awhile maybe a few weeks to get it, but I got it to become a Transcendent Crafter.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
If it exists at all it has the lowest drop rate of anything ever. I have done the Aquila dungeons a bunch, and I have friends who have literally hundreds of farming runs for it. Not one of them got one, has seen anyone get one, or even seen the item on a player in the game. You have a better chance of meeting Bigfoot than getting this item. Rare is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Dakota Death on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
If it exists at all it has the lowest drop rate of anything ever. I have done the Aquila dungeons a bunch, and I have friends who have literally hundreds of farming runs for it. Not one of them got one, has seen anyone get one, or even seen the item on a player in the game. You have a better chance of meeting Bigfoot than getting this item. Rare is one thing, but this is ridiculous.
I totally agree with you man. Like they say that the Agave Nectar was the rarest thing in the game to complete the Transcendent Gear. But, it only took me a few days to get it from the Agave Leaves. But, when it comes to the Amulet they have to make it much harder. I understand that but, having others doing it over a month or even a year to even get the drop is truly frustrating. I can see all of the gear and everything but not the Amulet. It's like, "Wasn't the gear supposed to be the rarest drops, just like the Amulet?" So, we should be getting one or the other. But, no I keep getting Hades gear and Unseen gear, no Amulet. Sometimes, I think the Amulet is not in that dungeon over how many people does it to claim it. They need to higher the rank of the Amulet so people can get it as well. Should be the same percentage as the top gear.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Dakota Death on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
I know right. The drop rate is just crazily low. I say Kingsisle should make the drop rate a lot higher, maybe like at least 5%?

level 90 Aaron WildWraith
level 38 Jeremy FrostSword

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
thomas148v on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
done this map 100+ times which is not that many but if you average 90 mins a run times 100 thats a ton of time. still don't hav emy robe or the divine amy. drops are all random does not matter what damage you do or not do in that battle. its like grabbing a hand full of candy and its being thrown out to the players. some might score a snickers bar others might get cheap peppermints lol.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
i have yet to get the divine amulet but something tells me that no matter how many times I try I will never get it, the unseen boots and robe SEEM possible to get but I have yet to get them.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
TheOnlyAaron on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
I know right. The drop rate is just crazily low. I say Kingsisle should make the drop rate a lot higher, maybe like at least 5%?

level 90 Aaron WildWraith
level 38 Jeremy FrostSword
I agree that the drop rate should be higher than the already low 1%. I have done the dungeon all of about 150 times now, I still don't have my Hades' helm of the Abyss which is easy to get compared to the amulet, making it around 5 percent sounds more reasonable because people try and try to farm but can never get it. For instance I have spent the last month of my membership simply trying to get the amulet, and it's crazy that I haven't gotten it yet

Level 90 Patrick Dragoneyes