Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

candyland?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
ive been hearing rumors about ki releasing a new world called candland. it is suppose to to proffesor Greyrose's home world and former home of the gobblers in colossus blvd. have you guys heard about this to

Valdus Battlebringer lvl50 Death

Historian
May 06, 2009
valdus battlebring... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
ive been hearing rumors about ki releasing a new world called candland. it is suppose to to proffesor Greyrose's home world and former home of the gobblers in colossus blvd. have you guys heard about this to

Valdus Battlebringer lvl50 Death
I have definitely heard of these worlds, but there seems to be a little mess-up in your understanding, Young Wizard:

Gobblerton is the former world of the Gobblers, now haunted by Witches and dark creatures. They left Gobblerton to colonize Colossus Blvd. and rename it New Gobblerton.

Candy World, on the other hand, is in fact Professor Greyrose's old home world. She left the world to learn Ice magic after stopping her evil twin sisters from sending a massive Gingerbread army to eat the children of Candy World. This world was mentioned during an interview with Professor Greyrose by the Friendly Necromancer (now One-Eyed Jack) if I'm correct (this worlds been mentioned for years now)

Gobblerton and Candy World are among some of the oldest mentioned worlds KI has created. It has been said KI will go back to continue the Gobbler story later, but Candy World was mentioned somewhat outside of KI. It's been a long while since any word of these Worlds will come to the Spiral, but I'm sure there is a possibility KI will start work on them eventually.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
No but lol, I hope there is a new level cap with it though.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
No i haven't heard of this but it sounds very similar to an idea I had for a world called yumkingdom I hope their using my idea I'd be so happy

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I have definitely heard of these worlds, but there seems to be a little mess-up in your understanding, Young Wizard:

Gobblerton is the former world of the Gobblers, now haunted by Witches and dark creatures. They left Gobblerton to colonize Colossus Blvd. and rename it New Gobblerton.

Candy World, on the other hand, is in fact Professor Greyrose's old home world. She left the world to learn Ice magic after stopping her evil twin sisters from sending a massive Gingerbread army to eat the children of Candy World. This world was mentioned during an interview with Professor Greyrose by the Friendly Necromancer (now One-Eyed Jack) if I'm correct (this worlds been mentioned for years now)

Gobblerton and Candy World are among some of the oldest mentioned worlds KI has created. It has been said KI will go back to continue the Gobbler story later, but Candy World was mentioned somewhat outside of KI. It's been a long while since any word of these Worlds will come to the Spiral, but I'm sure there is a possibility KI will start work on them eventually.
I laughed at the part where Gingerbread Men became cannibals. It just sounds funny... candy eating candy. But I do hope for Candyland, and Gobblerton.