Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-13-13

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I'd probably dress up as Zeke or Merle, but by far the best headpiece in the game was Krokopatra. That head piece would be difficult to keep balanced on your head though.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I would have to go as Malistaire :) I think that would be a great costume Or even Ambrose

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
I think getting school teachers gear would be cool some drake brothers robes Cyrus's and malistairs, maybe the headmasters gear with hat robe and shoes lol

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
1) mally (d'uh)~ i'm torn, though... orange or green? wicked dragon staff, or awesome black wings? perhaps both!

(i won't be anyone's servant, though... the great dr. von answers to no one!)

2) morganthe (i want that dress!)
3) mithraya
4) yeva spiderkeeper
5) one of my wizards.
6) the other dr. von (i'm still the cool one, though).

-dr. mrs. v.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
I would love to dress up as the headmistress in Wysteria!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
My friends and I were just talking about dressing up as Zeke. I went a little like this, Me: "we need a Friend-Iform" So my friends says, as we stand next to Zeke in Avalon, Her: "Lets just all dress like Zeke >:I" And so I tried and well we almost look like twins, But an actual outfit of him would be great.
Thanks for the Feed-Back Friday!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I would like to dress up like morganthe she looks awesome with gear and all

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
May 17, 2012
Mithraya, I absolutely love her wings and wish they were a mount. she's got a lot of pizzazz

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
I would love to dress as a hmm.... lets see loads of choices......malistaire or.......nightshade Iove his staff

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Master Yan Kan Kook or someone else similar from Mooshu. I quite fancy ambling around as a goat for a day.

Sierra

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I'd love to be one of the Dragonspyre ghosts and my brother would like to be a Draconian. I guess we both like Dragonspyre. Lol

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Professor Falmea on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
It's Friday, and it's time for Feedback, even on this ominous Friday the 13th! Let's get this underway...

Hallowe'en is just around the corner. The black cat is out of the bag, so to speak, since Dworgyn can't keep a secret, but there will be new fun adventures to be had! So, for this Feedback Friday, we'd like to take our focus OUT of the Spiral and into the real world.

Which Wizard101 non-player character (friend or foe) would you most like to dress up as for Hallowe'en?

I'm sure "Professor Falmea" will be popular ::grin::, but I'm looking to see who else you'd like to be for a day! Have a magical weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would drees up as a wicth-fairy a fairy witch

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'd like to dress up as my own storm wiz - black and purple cape, John Bull top hat, glowing staff. It would be cool if we could buy costumes and props here on the site. I could go for a few of the NPCs too. Arthur Weathersfield has great MB style. Specters and Wraiths would be great Halloween costumes as well.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
hmmmmmm this is a hard one.....but if I had to choose I would be gamma the owl

Scarlet Ravensword level 59

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
It's Friday, and it's time for Feedback, even on this ominous Friday the 13th! Let's get this underway...

Hallowe'en is just around the corner. The black cat is out of the bag, so to speak, since Dworgyn can't keep a secret, but there will be new fun adventures to be had! So, for this Feedback Friday, we'd like to take our focus OUT of the Spiral and into the real world.

Which Wizard101 non-player character (friend or foe) would you most like to dress up as for Hallowe'en?

I'm sure "Professor Falmea" will be popular ::grin::, but I'm looking to see who else you'd like to be for a day! Have a magical weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
i think it would be malistair for me. I could go around freaking people out lol

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
I thinks Belladonna Crisp, Sophia Greensleeves would be fun. But also Yaxche. Yaxche is right up there with Silenus on creativity and detail. Amazing jobs on both characters, would be fun to dress as either.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I think it would have to be Professor Falmea or Professor Dworgyn cause they are awesome teachers and I love their characters

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010

Would love to dress up like Malistaire Undying

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
O: Excellent question!!well there are many for one Morganthe, she is so cool, also Athena :D oh and of course my teacher, Dalia Flamea ;D