Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-6-13

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
I would really love to know more about Baulder and his friends/family, Gamma and HM-Ambrose, they seem so old and wise, and I would love to learn more about how they came to be so knowledgeable about Bartlby and The Grandmother Raven. Also Alric had asked, I would also love to know more about Diego.

That is about all for now-

Samuel Frosthunter~

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So many characters I want to know more about!

1) Mally & Cyrus: where are they from? what is their history, and what sort of family do they come from?

(in von's fan-fic of horribleness, the drake twins have a family and a back-story... it's quite creepy, and maybe a little violent, but such are all great fantasy stories!)

2) Morganthe

to this point, i still think there is more to this woman than ki has let on. i, and other fan-fic writers, all have our speculations, but we want to know more: why did she revive Mally? what is her tie to him?

(the more i think about it, the more i'm convinced she had something to do with sylvia's death... what was her role, and did she act alone or with help?)

3) the order of the fang

of course, von has her own theories on how they came to be. but more insight into the characters would be awesome.

that's all for now; may be back to add more as i think of them.

-v.
"Dr. Mrs. Von Shadowsong the Undying, Esquire"

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Malorn Ashthorn!

He's been in almost every wizard's adventures, of any school, since the very beginning.
I'd love to know more about him, and of course, more of his awesome voice couldn't hurt, hehe.

But in addition to that, I think some quests that teach us about the origins of all the professors (and even some more NPCs) would be a wonderful idea!

Sort of like the Lost Pages event, but not. I think it should be a series of permanent side quests that stick around, not just disappear once the deadline is reached.

Sincerely, The Seven Ravens.
Talon Ravenblood (lvl 90)
Alric Ravenblood (lvl 78)
Kane Ravenblood (lvl 52)
Karic Ravenblood (lvl 42)
Ian Ravenblood (lvl 35)
Valdus Ravenblood (lvl 20)

aka MaddJack

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I would love to learn more about some professors, Prospestor Zeke, And Gamma.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Personally I'd like to know more about Ambrose And His Journey to Headmaster and the conflict Between Malistaire but thats just me

Hero
May 02, 2009
Personally I would like to learn/know more about sir Reginald baxby (we hardly know anything about him other that he's a big game hunter and that he's from the world of Zafaria as well) and Ivan Soulsinger (I'd like to know if my theory of/about him is actually true or not).

Survivor
May 24, 2012
i would like to learn about malistare i havent finshed the first storyline [krokotopia is HARD!!!!] but i wanna learn about the villans too!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I want to know more about malistaire, because he comes back as morganthes dark servant and says how much he despizes us, but i thought he was at peace once his soul rested with sylvia, so why is he mad at us?

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I'd definitely like to learn more about Morganthe! So far, she's my favorite character in the game

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 79
Christina Goldenheart Level 77

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I'd like to know more about Malistare, Merle, Bartlbey, The balance spirit in the pond, and of course whoever the headmaster was before Merle.

Good Wizardry, Nicholas and Destiny Spiritcaster, student and student

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
* Puts on T-shirt with a Gamma face on it* Gamma!!!

Brecken, the huge Gamma fan. (I have a thing for owls.)

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
lilman35052 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I am school I wanna beis there a different way to get a class change withount making a new wizard?
No, there is no way to change wizards unless you make a new character. You can still learn storm spells up to Stromzilla for a cost of 1 training point. By the way, this is no place for that kind of question. This thread is asking what character you'd like to learn more about, not about changing schools.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
All of the Drakes...Malistaire, Sylvia and Cyrus. And Merle Ambrose too!

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
I would like to learn more about Penny Dreadful or Cyrus Drake.
-Morgan Legendheart, level 48 , The Drake Hatchery

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I would like to know more about:
-My own character (who are our parents and where were we before wizardry? Whats our story?)

-Ambrose (Where did he come from?)

-Morganthe (Whats her motive?)

-Gamma (he is a talking owl, I need more info here :P)

If I had to choose one to bring into the storyline I would want Angie's backstory....

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
The three titans. All I wish to know more about besides Morganthe maybe.

Blake FireGem

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Actually, I most want to learn about Duncan Grimwater. Yup, the death student in Triton Avenue. I know he currently is good, because if he had been a spy for Malistaire, he wouldn't have helped you rescue Arthur Gryphonbane. But he does seem quite powerful as well as snobbish, and I couldn't help but wonder if he was offered a place in Malistaire's army. And why would he have declined? Was he rescued from Malistaire? Did he owe something to Ambrose, to Ravenwood, to Wozard City, or even to the spiral? I wonder if my questions will be answered later in the game. I'm sure Duncan would have an amazing background.

Sarah Moonshade
Magus Conjurer

Summon legends, be a legend.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I think it would be cool to learn the history of ravenwood, like a timeline. When did HeadMaster Ambrose find Bartleby, Where did each Teacher come from, (and if it is from ravenwood, when did they become students) When did each teacher get hired, when did Sylvia get sick and die and how long did it take for Malistare to go mad afterward, and how do the death students learn with only Malorn as a teacher (i am not trying to dis Malorn, but he know only the basic spells) ; you know, stuff like that.

But if i had to choose just one character in particular, i would choose Sylvia Drake. She plays such a big role in the story yet she is mentioned very little. Also, i noticed her name is a pun. I am not sure KingsIsle did it purposely, but Sylvia is a roman name means "from the forest." Haha she is the life professor and she is from the forest.

Thank you for listening to my suggestions!

AngelcatDemondog

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I would really like t know about the school trees (Kelvin, Bernie, etc.). They have NO backstory whatsoever...

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Nicholas SpiritCas... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I'd like to know more about Malistare, Merle, Bartlbey, The balance spirit in the pond, and of course whoever the headmaster was before Merle.

Good Wizardry, Nicholas and Destiny Spiritcaster, student and student
*cough* Merle founded Ravenwood. *cough*

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Would love to know more about Silenus, he is the most wonderful looking character so far. I know he is just a side character in the Aquila Dungeon, but he is so interesting looking and beautiful. Gamma, Ambrose, Grandmother Raven and the Profs. of Ravenwood, would love to hear their bios as well.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Prospector Zeke. He gets all over the spiral so he must have some good stories.