Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-6-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! Let's get to this Feedback Friday, shall we?

There are many, many different folks in game. Some are good, and aide you on your quest. Some are evil, or at least against you, and want to get in your way. However, they all come from somewhere, and all have a story. So we ask...

What one character in game would you like to know more about?

Looking forward to hearing who piques your interest! Have a happy weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I would really like to learn more about the professors of RavenWood. What worlds they came from, who they learned their magic from, and their history. I know this might me difficult, but I would really enjoy learning more about the professors of RavenWood.

Thanks Kings Isle for the wonderful game.

Alexander DragonTamer

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Ambrose. There is a lot of stuff we don't know about him.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I would love to know more about you Ms. Falmea. I think that your past would be so interesting, and where you are from, and why you came to Wizard City! :) I also would like to know if you are friends with any of the professors, and what you do during the time when you are not teaching me new fire spells. You would be so interesting to learn about.

Michael Goldenflame, Level 90 Pyromancer

Historian
May 06, 2009
Professor Falmea on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:

There are many, many different folks in game. Some are good, and aide you on your quest. Some are evil, or at least against you, and want to get in your way. However, they all come from somewhere, and all have a story. So we ask...

Looking forward to hearing who piques your interest! Have a happy weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
(Mind blown by this question) I'd love to know more about so many different characters: Bartleby, Grandmother Raven, the students of Ravenwood, Malistaire and Sylvia, Professor Greyrose, Professor Whethersfield, the Emporer of Mooshu, Morganthe, Gamma, and Merle Ambrose.

For Merle I'd like to know about how he became a Wizard and did he ever have a master himself? And how did Gamma and him become such good friends?

I'd love to know the love story behind Malistaire and Sylvia. How did they meet?

For Bartleby and Grandmother Raven, I'd like to know what the First World was like for them? And why does Grandmother Raven no longer go by Lady Nightstar?

Has Arthur Whethersfield been well? We haven't heard too much from him lately in the main part of events.

Does Professor Greyrose have any plans to give us a field trip to her home world?

How have the Gobblers been lately?

Did the Emporer of MooShu ever have an Empress by his side? What was she like if he ever did?

And finally, how have the students been at Ravenwood? Has Penny Dreadful been well with her classes? Has Malorn Ashthorn found new spells and lore to tell? Has Dorothy made her way past the yellow brick roads of Unicorn Way to a new adventure? Has Boris Tallstaff found any good books (um...besides those troublesome Lost Pages)

But I guess the really number one character I really want to know about is Morganthe. Like why is she so angry with Merle and why does she have this obsession with power, spiders, the color black and that gothic eye liner? Also, what is her favorite school of magic? Where did she find that Prophecy Oh! And how was she conceptualized by the design and writing team?

See You In the Spiral!

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Personally I'd like to learn more about Cyrus Drake, just because I love the Half-Blood Prince of Wizarding fame. Although, he already has a larger role than other characters.
Thanks, Professor

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
The charecter i want to learn more about is the professor

Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Zeke. How does he lose so many things in so many places? I'd also like to see his music collection.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I would like to know more about Morganith From Allan lvl 90 wizard!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
The Coven, specifically, why do they want to bring the Everwinter? If they have enough common sense to realize they can do it by waking up the Ice Titan (my sincere apologies to the former inhabitants of Dragonspire and Celestia) they should have a reason for trying to do something that could destroy the Spiral. I want to know what that reason is.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012

I wanted to know more about XIPLI TailBiter in Azteca. I know it says he is a Alchemist but does he give any certain quests. I don't remember if it was in the beginning of Azteca that i got a quest because it has been a long time. So does he give any certain quests If he does i would like to know an when...... Thanks Wolf StormRider lvl 86

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I would like to know more about Gamma. How did Ambrose and Gamma meet? Where does Gamma come from? Stuff like that.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010

Malistare.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
I am school I wanna beis there a different way to get a class change withount making a new wizard?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
I would like to learn more about Th Professor.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Hey professor Falmea! Somebody I would really like to know about more would be Gamma, we have seen his struggle with Morganthe in Avalon, but the story behind him is really quite, it would be awesome learning a bit more about him!
Justin Firethief Promth. 90

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010

I would like to hear more of the back story of Balterby, all we know is he's the oldest living thing, wait, dose that mean there was stuff before him, stuff that is dead now? hmm, gets me wondering. I'd also like to hear a better back story from the Ravenwood Librarian (His name dose not come to mind), all we know is he's from Marlybone. I also think we should get more back story from all the professors...

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Community Leader
I'd like to know more about the other Professors. They are each such unique characters but I feel sometimes they have a lack of backstory other than some basic information i.e. Prof. Wu is from Mooshu. An expansion about them and why they chose to teach at Ravenwood would be very nice.

Additionally, although this isn't a specific character I'd like to know more about the Celestians. They are one of my favorite races Kingsisle has created and I'd love to know more about their society, laws, travels (Pirate101 mentions contact with El Dorado) and use of Astral magic.

Another character I'd love to be expanded is Diego the Duelmaster. I'd like to know more about him, his home (which I assume is Valencia), how he came to be called the Duelmaster, but more importantly his role in the Council of Light. Basically I'd like for him to be something other than my PVP guide.

I'll say the same for Grandmother Raven, the more we can get to know about her, the better.

That's all I got for now, thank you for this Feedback Friday. :-)

-Alric R.
The Petnome Project

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009