Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Err?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 02, 2011
The dragon in malistaires dungeon!

What happened to it lol?
We killed malistaire and just left it there
It kinda scares me o. o
I don't wanna fight a dragon
KI please answer what happen to it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Blake the balance on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:

What happened to it lol?
It kinda scares me o. o
oh come now, leave mr. fluffy alone~ he's harmless. well, except for those creepy eye twitches... but just give him some fish paste cakes and no one will get hurt.

-v.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
isn't there also the leftover one from Wintertusk too? There was a dragon behind the final boss battle too as I recall... or one of the brothers

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Isn't that dragon the dragon wrapped around the entire world? You know, the one holding onto the mountain?

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Dr Von on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
oh come now, leave mr. fluffy alone~ he's harmless. well, except for those creepy eye twitches... but just give him some fish paste cakes and no one will get hurt.

-v.
Oh!
Remember before you left you gave me Mr. Fluffy? No? Well you did. So anyway I'll give him back to you, here you go, I checked with the vet and he says it's normal about the eye twitches.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
dayerider on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
isn't there also the leftover one from Wintertusk too? There was a dragon behind the final boss battle too as I recall... or one of the brothers
No, in the final dungeon of winter tusk it was the frost giant not the dragon...hmm we have a dragon, now a frost giant, I wonder when they will have a storm lord?

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Trevor FireShard on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
No, in the final dungeon of winter tusk it was the frost giant not the dragon...hmm we have a dragon, now a frost giant, I wonder when they will have a storm lord?
I think you can see one on stormriven hall

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Blake the balance on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:

What happened to it lol?
It kinda scares me o. o
o: I really don't want to be killed by a dragon in my sleep. I don't really want to get scorched by one while fighting it either. I think the dragon just goes back into his extremely long nap ... or was it a coma? Anyway, the dragon is sleeping and not eating innocent dragonspyre citizens ... or is it? Oh, wait, no, it was just dreaming about eating dragonspyre citizens. Ok, we safe, I think. Hopefully Morganthe won't go on a killing craze and reawaken it and have it eat me. Let's just pray the dragon is vegetarian if that happens. Ok, well bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth