Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Reward for Silver Chest and missing Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Issue I:
---------

Each time I win the pipe game (which is almost always by now) I never get a reward, despite it telling me I won.
However, when I lose the game, I get about 100 gold out of it.

Is it a known glitch or is something wrong with my client/account?

===============================================

Issue II:
----------

The day before yesterday I had a 1day croc mount as drop from a boss, but it wasn't in my inventory.
No, I haven't used it already and I didn't activate it accidentally to set of the timer.
Straight after I got the system message that I received it, I checked my inventory to equip it, but it wasn't there.
I even checked my shared storage and bank, thinking it might have ended up there for some ominous reason, but nothing.

I had one the day before (from a quest if I remember correctly), so I'm wondering if it's just a glitch and wasn't supposed to be awarded again.
Any ideas/solutions?

Cheers!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
um I think you did equip because it cant disappear from the inventory and I think the no prize thing is a glitch

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
1:
This too has happened with me with ONE silver chest. I won but I got nothing.The game is kinda rooting and the only reason I do them is for the rewards.not sure about the losing and reward part, I always win the pipe game

2: perhaps your backpack was full and the mount went into your bank?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Issue II:
----------

The day before yesterday I had a 1day croc mount as drop from a boss, but it wasn't in my inventory.
No, I haven't used it already and I didn't activate it accidentally to set of the timer.
Straight after I got the system message that I received it, I checked my inventory to equip it, but it wasn't there.
I even checked my shared storage and bank, thinking it might have ended up there for some ominous reason, but nothing.

I had one the day before (from a quest if I remember correctly), so I'm wondering if it's just a glitch and wasn't supposed to be awarded again.
Any ideas/solutions?

Cheers!

=======================================================

Please read all before making redundant replies. Thanks.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Sanshiru on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Issue II:
----------

Any ideas/solutions?

Cheers!

=======================================================

Please read all before making redundant replies. Thanks.
snark isn't required here: people were trying to help.

-

stormgem was on the right track, but used the wrong word:

if your backpack is full, any items you receive will go into your attic.
If your attic fills up as well, you will not be able to receive items as rewards at all.

if you're certain that you didn't sell or trash the item, i suggest you check your attic next time you are in your house.

-v.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Issue #1 has happened to me also, but it has only happened to me in Wizard City. I have a feeling that it is a pretty recent glitch. If you've read all about the recently added stuff somewhere on this website (can't remember how to find it at the moment), you would know that they recently added those silver chests to some worlds, including Wizard City.

As for the missing mount, I have no idea. It may have happened to me before, but it was probably too insignificant for me to remember it at all. I wouldn't fret over a limited mount.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Sanshiru on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Issue I:
---------

Each time I win the pipe game (which is almost always by now) I never get a reward, despite it telling me I won.
However, when I lose the game, I get about 100 gold out of it.

Is it a known glitch or is something wrong with my client/account?

===============================================

Issue II:
----------

Any ideas/solutions?

Cheers!
Let's start off with is your backpack full? If it is,

As a lot of times Professor Greyrose said. It will go in your bank.

Also you need to be logical. If it isn't in your Inventory, its either because your backpack is full. If your bank is full, you will not receive any quest rewards or drops.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
My inventory was most definitely NOT full, and neither was my bank. My bank is actually COMPLETELY empty because I don't like it when everything starts getting full. I know for sure that my inventory had room because this was on my low-leveled Myth wizard who hadn't gotten past Cyclops Lane yet. There would be no way I could fill up 120 spaces before getting to Krokotopia.

There would be, however, no way for me check if actually did receive gold. But I do know that it did not show up right above my character like it normally should.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I'm impressed, sadly not in a good way, by how people are absolutely incapable of reading and applying common sense before replying. So I hope one of the staff will look into the matter as I surely don't want the same to happen with more valuable items.

@The Rewriter: Good to see I'm not the only one with the issue.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Issue 1.

As for drops not showing...Have you fed a pet recently? If you fed a pet and the last reward you got was xp, then your drops will not show, but your gold will. You can correct this by feeding your pet another item that gives a different rewards or by relaunching the game.

Issue 2.

Can offer no ideas on this matter.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Sanshiru on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I'm impressed, sadly not in a good way, by how people are absolutely incapable of reading and applying common sense before replying. So I hope one of the staff will look into the matter as I surely don't want the same to happen with more valuable items.

@The Rewriter: Good to see I'm not the only one with the issue.
first of all, i am a literate adult. second, your poor attitude is unwarranted; if this is how you treat people who try to help, then i am ashamed for you.

-

to recap what everyone on this board has already said:

issue #1 is a known glitch and has been around for a long time~ it can be remedied by simply logging out and back in.

as for issue #2: if you're sure that~

1) you have not deleted the item or fed it to your pet;
2) your backpack and attic are not full;
3) the item is not in your bank, shared or otherwise;

then contact ki support~ they can either a) fix the glitch, or b) let you know where the item is.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
To everyone with the same issues:

I just had reply from the support.
They are currently trying to solve the Silver Chest issue, and the missing mount also is a glitch.

Cheers., and thanks a lot to the support for tackling the issues!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I'm glad that KI is looking into this problem it has happened to me twice