Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

War Boar

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
I'm searching my account for my War Boar (Permanent) and I can't seem to find it. Please fix Prof. Greyrose

Administrator
It was in Cassandra MoonCloud's bank, the level 2 character you deleted. The item is now in your shared bank but in the future it is up to you to keep track of your belongings, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Prof. Greyrose made me LOL

I lose stuff all the time, and I felt for a second like she was talking to me directly!
P.S. The stuff I'm usually looking for is in the attic!
--Brandon Boom, Imp Realm--

Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
It was in Cassandra MoonCloud's bank, the level 2 character you deleted. The item is now in your shared bank but in the future it is up to you to keep track of your belongings, young Wizard.
This may sound heartless but was my Meow Wing on Cassandra? (The Adult One) because I can't seem to find it. Sorry for the inconvience.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Wait a minute! The Boar isn't in my shared bank!

Administrator
I have verified that the War Boar Mount (Permanent) is in your Shared Bank, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I have verified that the War Boar Mount (Permanent) is in your Shared Bank, young Wizard.
What about My Meow Wing I miss it a lot :(

Administrator
PlayHard101 on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
What about My Meow Wing I miss it a lot :(
Seriously, young Wizard, it is up to you to keep track of your items. You are responsible for the items on your account.

Your Meow Wing was on a character you deleted, you cannot get it back.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
your conversation made me LOL so hard . sorry about your meow wing though

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010