Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bellows trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I have been trying to beat Bellows ever since I got home from school at 2:30 P.M. (it's now 10:15 P.M.) but I just can't seem to beat him! All of my friends have already beaten Azteca and haven't been online for a while so I can't ask any of my friends for help and nobody in Regent's Square has wanted to help. I use a Lv. 33 Balance wizard, am I just underleveled or would somebody like to help me?

Level 33 Blaze Sandwhisper

Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
BlazeSandwhisper on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
I have been trying to beat Bellows ever since I got home from school at 2:30 P.M. (it's now 10:15 P.M.) but I just can't seem to beat him! All of my friends have already beaten Azteca and haven't been online for a while so I can't ask any of my friends for help and nobody in Regent's Square has wanted to help. I use a Lv. 33 Balance wizard, am I just underleveled or would somebody like to help me?

Well if you travel to Olympus you can get really high stat stuff for all classes, find a group and go there, they really help with tough battles.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
BlazeSandwhisper on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:

If you haven't already found someone, I can help if you set up time - allow a few days for posts to here, date, time zone and realm.

Mary Gem