Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multi Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Hello, I just have many many Questions to ask. Hopefully they will all get answered.

1)What's the point of the Sun Skill, "Cloak" . It just turns cards into Treasure cards. I don't get the point.

2) Where do I get the Spell "Fuel" at , since I'm fire.
Fuel Spell Information:
Class: Fire
Cost of white Pips: 2
Cost of yellow Pips: 1
Cast: Shields
Amount of Shields: 3
Shields Boost: 30%+ to the next 3 Fire Attack Spells (Treasure card version)
I only used Fuel Treasure card version. I don't know where to get "Fuel" as like a Spell. Is there a certain Quest/Objective I have to do for it?

3)Where is the Spell Dealer that gives the Spell that gives you ability to get Boosted.(Better Information below)
Spell Information: (Different name for certain types of the spell treasure card version)
Class: Sun
Cost of white/yellow Pips: 0
Cast: Each one for every class is different but they all give the same thing but a tiny different.
Cast: 25%+ to all of your class spells, +5% "yellow pip" chance, 10%+ incoming to your opposite class.
Lasting time: 4 Rounds
(Fire version= 10%+ Incoming to ice/Death=10%+ Life incoming you get the point) I see people using it as a Skill they used a Training Point for but I don't know where to get it

4) Where do I get the Spell , that puts an "This class>Changes it to>This class" on all mobs
Spell Information:
Class : All
Cast: Puts an Shield on all Enemies making your next Class Spell, turn into your opposite class.

5) I have so many pets and not one of them has Auto healing skill during battle, -.- any Idea on what Pet is a 100% change for an auto healing skill
I have a Dread Grimoire pet, Myth pet that is a Book that cost 10,000 Crown brand new, does that have any change for healing skill? I also have a Starfish , I see Starfishes having healing skill mine doesn't it's already on Adult , so should I buy a new Starfish and try again to Train for healing skill

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
1. I believe the spell prevents your opponent from seeing what it's cloaking. For example, If you add cloak to a Life blade, you're opponent won't know it's a life blade until it's used. I've only seen the spell used once in PvP, so I'm not 100% sure about how it works.

2. Fuel is the Level 35 Fire spell. You need to be at least level 35, and have completed the quest "One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep, Grizzleheim. Once you reach these requirements, talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest "I know a Guy".

3.Those are the Level 84 star spells available in Azteca. You need to have completed the "Midnight Sun" quest in Zafaria, and the "King of Fang and Claw" quest in Azteca. Once those quests are completed, and you're level 84, talk to Tezcat Threestar and he will give you the quest to activate the Star School Trainer. You must fight a Myth boss and two fire minions at the same time in order to complete the quest.

4. Those spells are called mass prisms. Those are available from Cassie the Ponycorn, who appears in the Toadstool Village after you complete the White Owl Tower quest. Cassie and the dungeon are both found in the Wild, Avalon.

5.There's no pet that has a 100% chance of getting a healing spell. However, if the parents, or parent, of a pet have a healing talent, there is a higher chance of their child being able to gain a healing talent. From what I understand, the talents your pet can gain are predetermined once your egg has hatched. I suggest training your starfish to at least ancient level before you try another one. Also, I'm not sure if your Dread Grimoire pet can learn a healing talent.

Hope this helps you!

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenheart Level 73

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
First off what level are you....

sounds to me like the spells your looking for are higher level .... you just need to quest like the rest and you'll run in to them also don't forget to do side quests.... side quest hold a lot of things

1.) maybe so you can store your spell cards as treasure cards. so you can have more of them to deal out.

2.) you'll run into it so long as you do all your quest.

3.) I believe it's moon school that your looking for and it is found in Azteca.

4.) are you talking about Prism ? and if it is what your talking about it's a side quest in Avalon.

5.) pet ability are totally random. and you must keep training your pet to the highest level cause you don't know what you'll get ....

Thanks For Reading ....

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I don't do Side-quest, so should I start doing Side-quest?

2. Fuel is the Level 35 Fire spell. You need to be at least level 35, and have completed the quest "One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep, Grizzleheim. Once you reach these requirements, talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest "I know a Guy"

Since your talking about Grizzleheim this is pretty funny, actually I can't go in Mirkholm Keep or Ravenscar in Grizzleheim so I'm guessing I'm missing something. I'm Lv84 so since that's a Lv35 quest I'membarrassed :P also, can you guys give me a Link to the Side-Quest required for that Mass Prism Quest in Avalon?

~Thanks for helping guys :D

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Robby241860 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I don't do Side-quest, so should I start doing Side-quest?

2. Fuel is the Level 35 Fire spell. You need to be at least level 35, and have completed the quest "One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep, Grizzleheim. Once you reach these requirements, talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest "I know a Guy"

Since your talking about Grizzleheim this is pretty funny, actually I can't go in Mirkholm Keep or Ravenscar in Grizzleheim so I'm guessing I'm missing something. I'm Lv84 so since that's a Lv35 quest I'membarrassed :P also, can you guys give me a Link to the Side-Quest required for that Mass Prism Quest in Avalon?

~Thanks for helping guys :D
Just complete all the main story quests in Grizzleheim up to "One in the Snout" and you'll be able to get your spell quest

Cassie the Ponycorn should have appeared after you finished the White Owl Tower (It was a main story quest not a side quest). The Tower quest was the first fighting quest you completed in The Wild. Since you're level 84, she should already be in the Toadstool Village, the same place where you talked to Shane MacGobhann. I hope this helps you!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Robby241860 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I just have many many Questions to ask. Hopefully they will all get answered.

1)What's the point of the Sun Skill, "Cloak" . It just turns cards into Treasure cards. I don't get the point.

2) Where do I get the Spell "Fuel" at , since I'm fire.
Fuel Spell Information:
Class: Fire
Cast: Shields
Amount of Shields: 3
Shields Boost: 30%+ to the next 3 Fire Attack Spells (Treasure card version)
I only used Fuel Treasure card version. I don't know where to get "Fuel" as like a Spell. Is there a certain Quest/Objective I have to do for it?

3)Where is the Spell Dealer that gives the Spell that gives you ability to get Boosted.(Better Information below)
Spell Information: (Different name for certain types of the spell treasure card version)
Class: Sun
Cost of white/yellow Pips: 0
Cast: Each one for every class is different but they all give the same thing but a tiny different.
Cast: 25%+ to all of your class spells, +5% "yellow pip" chance, 10%+ incoming to your opposite class.
Lasting time: 4 Rounds
(Fire version= 10%+ Incoming to ice/Death=10%+ Life incoming you get the point) I see people using it as a Skill they used a Training Point for but I don't know where to get it

4) Where do I get the Spell , that puts an "This class>Changes it to>This class" on all mobs
Spell Information:
Class : All
Cast: Puts an Shield on all Enemies making your next Class Spell, turn into your opposite class.

5) I have so many pets and not one of them has Auto healing skill during battle, -.- any Idea on what Pet is a 100% change for an auto healing skill
I have a Dread Grimoire pet, Myth pet that is a Book that cost 10,000 Crown brand new, does that have any change for healing skill? I also have a Starfish , I see Starfishes having healing skill mine doesn't it's already on Adult , so should I buy a new Starfish and try again to Train for healing skill
Oh my!?! Simple questions, but no consensus!

I am here to set you straight.

1. Well, cloak, just hides (or cloaks) the card, most useful in pvp. Example I cast a balance blade, but I cloak it, the person I am in pvp against, or persons, cannot see I used a balance blade, it just shows up as a question mark, so maybe they thought I used a different blade, they don't know! Not only that but you can use it for negative charms, you can cloak dispels, weakness etc. They don't know what it is since the thing you just casted is hidden to them!
  2. Check out this trusted link. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fuel Looks like you get it at level 35.
  3. That is not class: sun, that is class:STAR!!! That is from Azteca, you get it when you are level 84, they are the Azteca aura (star) spells, really useful!!!!!
  4. Prisms, that's the name of them. I am balance so I don't know . The mass prisms you are talking about are from Avalon I believe the wild.
  5. I love pets, always try to get what I want, how? Hatching. To get a decent pet it may take from 30-50 thousand gold. I recommend hatching with someone who has may cast fairy, or may cast sprite and asking them to hatch. Healing automatically without having you cast their spell is a talent, find some pets with good talents.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I have no Quest in Grizzleheim I am Lv84, so I don't know what to do. I have no quest in my quest log about Grizzleheim. The fact I can't go in Ravenscar , and Mirkholm Keep , I'm guessing I am missing quest from Grizzleheim but there's no sign of any quest in Grizzleheim for me.

Oh wait, since I'm just thinking I noticed there actually was a quest I remember now , when I was doing my "bird hunt" I noticed in Sav Pass. there was a Quest. Right when I walked in Sav Pass that first guy had I quest I declined it. Maybe that's it :D

I currently don't have access to the PC with Wizard101 due to personal Issues so pretty soon, I'll have it and get started!

Historian
May 28, 2009
For the pet that has 100% of getting a heal, there is one pet called the Brave Hound that is available sometimes in the past (it's gone now) and it always get Spritely at Teen from what is written on the Wiki http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Brave_Hound

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Thanks to all you folks helping me , I now have completed Grizzleheim , I have gained the notice about the "Fuel Spell" I know have it, and I am starting in Wintertusk! I can't thank you all enough thank you so much for helping me!

Q1- Solved
Q2- Solved and Gained
Q3- Don't quite get it
Q4- Solved not Gained (yet , I have to go there I have been busy doing Grizzleheim quest Mirkholm Keep/Raverscar now I'm in Wintertusk so I'll pick it up right after this)
Q5- "Okay" I don't have a lot of good pets so I'm not sure hatching will help :( I have really bad pets. The only good pets I have is Hollow Knight (Ice/9000 Crown) I have trained it to Adult and it has 2 Cast spells but they're Ice-wise like shield/Blade. So I gave up on training that due to it just casting ice spells. I also have a Dread Grimoire (Myth/10,000 Crown) I have not trained him because I don't think it has a Heal cast spell. All my other pet's are Life Cylcops from Prepaid card or Life piggy from Prepaid card , and Jelly Fish/Starfish. Those are both Adults and don't have healing skill so I gave up. Any help ? :( Can anyone give me a link to all the Status that a Dread Grimoire+ Hollow Knight has?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
If you want a pet that is almost guaranteed to get a healing spell as a talent, try any pet from a bundle, not the cheaper pre-paid cards. Along with the Brave Hound (as told before), these pets are guaranteed to get spritely whenever trained to the Teen level. To get these, they have to be the 1st generation, straight from the bundle, or they might not get spritely at teen.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Robby241860 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Thanks to all you folks helping me , I now have completed Grizzleheim , I have gained the notice about the "Fuel Spell" I know have it, and I am starting in Wintertusk! I can't thank you all enough thank you so much for helping me!

Q1- Solved
Q2- Solved and Gained
Q3- Don't quite get it
Q4- Solved not Gained (yet , I have to go there I have been busy doing Grizzleheim quest Mirkholm Keep/Raverscar now I'm in Wintertusk so I'll pick it up right after this)
Q5- "Okay" I don't have a lot of good pets so I'm not sure hatching will help :( I have really bad pets. The only good pets I have is Hollow Knight (Ice/9000 Crown) I have trained it to Adult and it has 2 Cast spells but they're Ice-wise like shield/Blade. So I gave up on training that due to it just casting ice spells. I also have a Dread Grimoire (Myth/10,000 Crown) I have not trained him because I don't think it has a Heal cast spell. All my other pet's are Life Cylcops from Prepaid card or Life piggy from Prepaid card , and Jelly Fish/Starfish. Those are both Adults and don't have healing skill so I gave up. Any help ? :( Can anyone give me a link to all the Status that a Dread Grimoire+ Hollow Knight has?
Question 3- When you say you don't get it, do you mean you still don't understand how to get the spell?
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2012Question
If so, try this!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
The Cloak spell is for PvP, not really ever used in PvE.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Robby241860 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Q1- Solved
Q2- Solved and Gained
Q3- Don't quite get it
Link to all pets and their stats:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Also school pet Phoenix has chance to get spritely.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Okay thanks to everyone.

I have another question , do only Second Generations get Unicorn spell?