Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Become You Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Wouldn't it be cool if you could become your element and then move as fas as a mount? What I mean is suppose you're a fire wizard. Then you might have a fireball mount and whenever you move you'd become a fire ball. My ideas for the different schools are:

- Whirlwind
-Blizzard
-A floating skull with black fiery stuff steaming off of it
-Fire ball or maybe a comet
-An earthquake
-Leaves blowing around (Life stumped me, but the reason I say leaves is because a lot of life spells have leaves on the gourd in them and the global and the aura spells for life both have leaves floating around)
-Tempest or a lightning bolt

Valkoor Shadowcaster, Archmage Necromancer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
For it should be a sandstorm
sounds good or maybe turn into a snowball
ok I guess
or turn into a phoenix?
not sure how you would see it if your walking in a small puddle
two words shining light with leaves around it
is fine

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I Agree Basically, but it should be like spell/pet quests, but with mounts. I also think that it should be more theamed with the spells ex:
could be a chimera.
could be a wolly mammoth
could be a dragon
could like a shark
could be a bone dragon
etc etc.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Ooh, love the ideas! although for myth, it should be (reminding myself of the wonderful celestial calendar spell) a bunch of worlds floating around (like in the cl calendar spell) with little myth symbol thing bouncing all around, I think that would like cool :)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
The Endless Sorcer... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if you could become your element and then move as fas as a mount? What I mean is suppose you're a fire wizard. Then you might have a fireball mount and whenever you move you'd become a fire ball. My ideas for the different schools are:

- Whirlwind
-Blizzard
-A floating skull with black fiery stuff steaming off of it
-Fire ball or maybe a comet
-An earthquake
-Leaves blowing around (Life stumped me, but the reason I say leaves is because a lot of life spells have leaves on the gourd in them and the global and the aura spells for life both have leaves floating around)
-Tempest or a lightning bolt

Valkoor Shadowcaster, Archmage Necromancer
lightning bolt for sure