Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i could cry :(

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I absolutley hate celestia!!! Its awful! But here is a reason. Today, I defeated Glaugo and couldn't defeat the other boss with him cause i ran out of cards. So i went back, and both of them were still there! Wasn't only the second boss still supposed to be there? Thats what happened with the stellarium! Please fix this ki i worked hard to kill that guy i am not kidding it took so many tries

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I'm sorry that happened to you! If you'd like, I would gladly help you fight him

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 85
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenflower Level 71

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
thanks but two of my friends were online and came to help but it was very nice of you to offer!

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
There is a balance spell called reshuffle it makes ALL your cards go back in the deck I think you have to do a quest before getting the card but anyway if you can't find the quest just go to the bazaar and buy a reshuffle card

Elizabeth lvl 60

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I would recommend carrying at least one treasure card reshuffle for all boss fights from Celestia onward.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
firestar422 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
There is a balance spell called reshuffle it makes ALL your cards go back in the deck I think you have to do a quest before getting the card but anyway if you can't find the quest just go to the bazaar and buy a reshuffle card

Elizabeth lvl 60
I have reshuffle, but it wasn't in my deck cause i needed to make room for tons of heals and attacks

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
yup the only thing to do is to buy a bigger and better deck with a bunch of treasure cards even ones you did not reach yet Adam Ghost Sword Level 90
Adam Sky level 19
Adam Earth walker level 88
Alex level 90
Michael Earth sword level 77
Talon level 89

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Angela Gem on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
I have reshuffle, but it wasn't in my deck cause i needed to make room for tons of heals and attacks
But... if you pack TWO Reshuffles, that's basically even more heals and attacks than you get if you take it out, plus the extra for emergencies. It's like factorials.
Abigail Dragonrider Transcendent

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Angela Gem on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
I absolutley hate celestia!!! Its awful! But here is a reason. Today, I defeated Glaugo and couldn't defeat the other boss with him cause i ran out of cards. So i went back, and both of them were still there! Wasn't only the second boss still supposed to be there? Thats what happened with the stellarium! Please fix this ki i worked hard to kill that guy i am not kidding it took so many tries
you need to put a reshuffle in you deck it on colossus boulevard take a left and fined the cpu mindy pixiecrown then should be a path leading to a dead end with a bluiding go inside there should be a person with that card it cost one point in less you if you are not it cost a point but it comes in handy when you run out of card's I am lvl 85 wizard so I know it comes in handy in pvp and boss battles good luck with your other battles

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Angela Gem on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
did you try getting the tc version of reshuffle

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Angela Gem on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
You don't need to worry about that, you can get a reshuffle amulet from the bazaar!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
firestar422 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:

Elizabeth lvl 60
You could by the reshuffle card at the secret shop at colossus boulevard.