Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego the duel master boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
i think that once you become pvp warlord Diego should give you a quest to enter the arena and fight him as a boss, i think he should be myth he looks like it lol, i think his rank and his health should depend on your level! never thought of that idea and maybe his spells could also depend on your level, level 1-10 troll, mythtrap, cyclops, mythblade, Tough enchantment, and stun block. rank 1 and 900 health, and if your level 11-25, he is rank 3, with 1,500 health, and has the spells of cyclops, Mythblade, Mythtrap, cloak, weakness, humongofrog, and Minotaur. if your level 26-40, he should be rank 5 and have 2,500 health, and have the spells of humongofrog, that yellow troll spell that puts a myth trap on you (forgot what it is called), Time of legend, Mythblade, Mythtrap, Spirit trap, the troll and mythtrap thing spell lol, Minotaur, cloak, and Earthquake. if your level 41-55, he should be rank 7 and have 4,500 health. the spells he should have are Minotaur, earthquake, othrus, mythblade, mythtrap, that marleybone guy who hits you and uses time of legend (forgot what is called), Spirit blades, Spirit trap, cloak and the troll mythtrap spell. If you are level 56-70 he should have Earthquake, Othrus, Medusa, Troll mythtrap spell, marleybone guy with the myth bubble, cloak, conviction, Mythblade, Mythtrap, Spirit blades, Spirit traps, weakness, and infection, he should be rank 10 and have 8,000 health. If you are level 71-80, he should be rank 12 and have 11,000 health, he should have all the same spells as level 56-70. If you are level 81-90 he should be rank 13 and have 14,000 health and have all the same spells as last time but also has the level 88 myth spell. So what do you guys think, do you like it? do you think it should be added to the game?? i think so level 78 pyromancer here Ethan goldflame Fire rules

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Ethan goldflame on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
i think that once you become pvp warlord Diego should give you a quest to enter the arena and fight him as a boss, i think he should be myth he looks like it lol, i think his rank and his health should depend on your level! never thought of that idea and maybe his spells could also depend on your level, level 1-10 troll, mythtrap, cyclops, mythblade, Tough enchantment, and stun block. rank 1 and 900 health, and if your level 11-25, he is rank 3, with 1,500 health, and has the spells of cyclops, Mythblade, Mythtrap, cloak, weakness, humongofrog, and Minotaur. if your level 26-40, he should be rank 5 and have 2,500 health, and have the spells of humongofrog, that yellow troll spell that puts a myth trap on you (forgot what it is called), Time of legend, Mythblade, Mythtrap, Spirit trap, the troll and mythtrap thing spell lol, Minotaur, cloak, and Earthquake. if your level 41-55, he should be rank 7 and have 4,500 health. the spells he should have are Minotaur, earthquake, othrus, mythblade, mythtrap, that marleybone guy who hits you and uses time of legend (forgot what is called), Spirit blades, Spirit trap, cloak and the troll mythtrap spell. If you are level 56-70 he should have Earthquake, Othrus, Medusa, Troll mythtrap spell, marleybone guy with the myth bubble, cloak, conviction, Mythblade, Mythtrap, Spirit blades, Spirit traps, weakness, and infection, he should be rank 10 and have 8,000 health. If you are level 71-80, he should be rank 12 and have 11,000 health, he should have all the same spells as level 56-70. If you are level 81-90 he should be rank 13 and have 14,000 health and have all the same spells as last time but also has the level 88 myth spell. So what do you guys think, do you like it? do you think it should be added to the game?? i think so level 78 pyromancer here Ethan goldflame Fire rules
Actually I think this is a pretty creative idea, nicely done! But sadly I don't think KI would put it in their game but good idea bro!

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Awesome idea! Sadly I'm terrible at PvP, so I'd never be able to fight him

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 85
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenheart Level 71

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Well, This idea, is... One of the best I have heard in a long time Keep it up, maybe they will implement it!

Yall never know!

TheGrandPyro